August 3rd and 4th - Cardio and lightened Bench
03.08.2026
Had a difficult night - I was really sleepy but the humidity and the bugs were making it difficult. My CNS was strained and I could not relax. I was woken up in the morning and did some stuff and then fell back into sleep and woke up at 5 PM like it was one minute. And I'm currently a daytimer!
Finished the stale breakfast from yesterday - it was nice, but hard to eat. Went for another walk, this time somewhere else. Again, a lot of foot issues on the way there and almost feeling normal on the way back! Crazy. I hope I can fix it.
The new boots are nice, rubber sole. Size 45 but they fit me, no chafing. Kinda feels amazing.
Feeling very tense when I meet anyone. Feeling like everyone I meet is a threat. I wish I didn't. I don't know why it's happening. Some subconscious stuff. Well, I felt more relaxed when I accomplished the goal of what I went there for - bought the medicines, then some random groceries because why not. And on the way back I finally started to feel like I can probably lean on my right leg, "roll" the whole foot. That felt good. Also I managed to avoid buying an energy drink. They all looked very cheap and kinda garbage. Couldn't find any of that red bull. So I just bought some pop.
Went back home and had two cups of oldschoolio instant coffee along that pop and orange juice and ended up kinda vibing super mindlessly for a while lol. Chatting in destructivereaders. I had some vitamin B and I think it makes my frontal lobes feel good.
04.08.2026
Warmup - wall pushups, some parallette pushup static holds on knees; focusing mostly on my wrist. Very upset I can't fully use my right wrist.
It's doubles today. Not too hard, no ambition - gotta train.
Workout
Bench press
20 - 40 - 50 - 70 - 90
100 for 10
120 for 4 creaky but nice
140 for 4 mediocre. Something's lacking today. I feel like I have enough energy to go heavy but I don't think I should expend it - I should save it for something else.
I made my peace earlier today that I might be in a little "recovery period". Maybe it's mental lol. I just know I'll feel good if I don't go heavy heh.
Plus I have somewhere to go tomorrow. Break one final superstition, hopefully. Please pray for me!
120 for 5
100 for 5
90 for 5
70 for 5
Overhead press
20 for a set - glad to report that almost everything here feels okay, except for the wrist a little bit. I THINK I have an issue with when I TAKE my grip - I measure out distance with my thumb and that gives me a habit of gripping it wrong. No, I need to do the "spoon" rather than the knife - i.e. avoid ever at all having my thumb on the bar, parallel to it, wrist "abduction" I guess - avoid that. No, wrist should be facing perpendicular to the bar.
Hoping to have good things... Please pray for me.
***
Really funny stuff - I forgot I already did doubles. I genuinely thought I did 168 for threes and not twos! Crazy. This weather, man, I blame it.
RPotD - Italiano: Alagna Valsesia

Comments
Post a Comment