July 29th - very nice Bench doubles
29.07.2026
My sleep's been a total mess. About it later.
Workout
Warmup - wall pushups many sets, parallette pushup holds/stretches in short ranges. Wrist really strained on that first 113 PP set before yesterday - I was sad and distracted, should have taken a break and got my mind together. And it was a rather small issue!
Bench press
20 - 40 - 60 - 80
110 for 6 lovely, great speed, scowling when I send the bar up ๐
133 for 4 nice too
153 for 2 not bad
163 for 2 really nice
165,5 for 2 - hard, but nice long range rather that Spoto. I THINK I need to make sure I don't rotate my elbows the wrong way. I also had too much caffeine but thankfully not dehydrated yet. But brain is messy.
165,5 for 2 much better, great speed ๐
165,5 for 2 a little worse - some balance issues, but otherwise smooth
168 for 2 - nice but a little too slow on second rep lockout
168 for 2 - nice speed but I ended up uneven, bumped my right elbow against the floor and did not lock out my right arm fully on the second rep... I gotta make sure I'm balanced well.
168 for 2 - lovely! Much better, the best set of 168. I fixed my issues, made it even, felt the bench with my back, had a good speed on both reps and that is technically 93% of my max lol - pretty nice!
70 - 2 sets of 20 - controlling the movement very well, supersetted with some crazy dirt and dust cleanup from under the big floormat.
Tried to do a few OHPs but my wrist is still a little strained. Gotta leave it safe.
The dust cleanup sent me into a fit of cleaning; my mind is a very thin layer of dry skin rn cause my body is telling me I'm supposed to be asleep already. I walk around and babble brainrot jokes and I can't stop cleaning. Feels good!
I've been enjoying my instant coffee with sugar and lemon way too much. Lemon somehow negates something, I don't know. Kinda low brain power rn, I admit. Not a big deal! Looking forward to Deadlift... tomorrow? I really been wanting to get back to writing, so many ideas, but states like that distract me from it heh. Well, I'm charging up!
RPotD - Bukovina Village Museum - Traditional corn shelter from Sfรขntu Ilie
..jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment