July 1st - Bench and chopping
01.07.2026
Nice day. Yesterday was a nice day too. Not much happened, I just enjoyed the internets and planned out the second chunk of ch8rw4.
Enjoyed critiquing other people's stuff. I'm glad about something, about that planning I've done - cause a character that was once just a cardboard cutout is coming to life, it's interesting to me.
I had once conventional 35/420. I'll have another one and read a little bit... Then we shall start.
***
Might a little tumultuous, a little rough. But it's there.
***
I got moderate Bench today. Maybe I'll do some other stuff. The whole point is to engage the nervous system in a strength-based way without fatiguing practically anything. I'm thinking I'll do some reppages and then I'll do very careful doubles, max control, from 140 to 150.
Warmup - wall pushups, a lot of fun on the parallettes - pushup variations and static holds, pike pushups, moving from kneeling to standing with arm support, also some more conventional floor pushups and variations. Tricep gets loaded very well on all this, a lot of burning!
Bench press
20 - 40 - 60
Sets of 8
70 - 90 - 110 - 120 - 130
Feels nice. 120 was kinda hard, 130 was better.
140 for 2
142,5 for 2
145 for 1
148 for 1
150,5 for 1
AND ALSO I was splitting wood alongside this workout - it was not easy! But it was a lot of fun. I was researching.
Comments
Post a Comment