June 28th - some DL and Bench, Medium singles and medium-light
26.06.2026
So, nice day so far. Yesterday I had a rare nice rest day - finished writing the first chunk of ch8rw4 of Marco, two small episodes. I think I'll try to write some more today, but I'll need to catch "it" - the right kind of stimulation.
Today we deadlift. I had some nice meat and vegetables in tomato sauce and now I have a lot of NO in blood and in my gastric system.
Workout
Printed the documents for my issue thing as warmup lol. One step closer to getting over that bs.
Deadlift
20 - 70 - 120
163 for 5 DOHG
Started having a snack here - a couple rolls of flatbread with butter. Hands greasy
183 for 3 DOHG not bad although pacing myself
193 for 3 DOHG worse - did two failed reps after 2, warned myself not to develop a bad moving habit, got my stuff together and did a nice third rep, walked back and racked it
Decided I don't need to do 203 as a part of warmup.
Singles
233 - 253 - 253
255,5 for 1
255,5 for 2 cause I was upset from not feeling warmed up at this point
258 for 1 - very nice rep and I was really confused for a second after it when I again noticed the right sleeve rolled off almost completely - the inner screwpiece fell out
263 for 2 sets of 1 - alright, this felt good.
Guess what? I think I should be able to do some Bench today. About as moderate as the DL but even lighter. Energy accumulation.
Warmup - wall pushups, floor pushups stretches, holds and some pushups themselves
Bench press
20 - 40 - 60 - 70
90 for 5
110 - 3 sets of 5
Energy was really low, mood below mediocre. Daytime living isn't quite rewarding the way I'm doing it. I wish I knew more.

Comments
Post a Comment