June 8th - some nice Bench, but quickly exhausted
08.06.2026
Yesterday was a pretty amazing day. It took me a while to fall asleep cause I got hungry even though I was pretty much asleep so I woke up and ate. Thank God for all the food right now! Just recently I was going insane and eating some really random stuff. So yeah, if I went to sleep when I was sleepy I probably would have woken up at 2 AM again but instead I woke up at 7 AM strangely full of energy. I took a shower yesterday, the water was a little too cool at first but then it was the perfect temperature after a while, peculiar, isn't it? Maybe that's the secret, the water that feels one percent away from "comfortable" but you get used to it and it starts to feel warm. Well, that's probably not the only thing that contributed to it. I do believe it's likely the fact that I was ASLEEP during the COOLEST time of the day rather than TRYING to fall asleep lol. That was hell! I don't ever wanna do that kind of nighttime again. I'll try to switch as quickly as I can if I ever end up like that.
So, my writing is just there. The final push and then I can post ch4 on destructivereaders.
Workout
Warmup - wall pushups, floor pushup stretches and variations
Bench press - Spoto press, grip narrower than usual with pinkies on the outer markings
20 - 40 - 60 - 70 - 90 - 100
120 for 2 - making sure to rotate elbows out, bar in front of the mouth on unrack
130 for 2
143 for 2
153 for 2 - really nice. Setting up feels way harder than pressing. It is SO MUCH easier to press up and out... How have I been making this mistake?
153 for 2 nice, same here. I really should get that fucking nose operation though.
153 for 2
153 for 2
153 for 4 - I got confused how much I wanna do after four, clearly having figured out I've done enough and I dawdled and lose my chance to press the 5th rep through the sticking point lol. Then I put everything away way too quickly before realizing I might have wanted to do some accessory work.
Played around with the bar - a few OHPs and variations.
Ankle rehab - hopping around, twisting, variations of all kind. It's better, thank God! I'm closer to being able to stand on my tiptoes the same way I can on the left.
RPotD - File:Panoram2 Chilches.jpg

Comments
Post a Comment