May 3rd - Light workout, jazz1 playlist

 03.05.2026

Nice day. Alone. Appetite low but I kept eating for a while. Nice and calm, empty house - but not brain. No, brain is full of wiggleful worms.

I'm realizing I ended ch5rw4 in the middle and it's reasonable to put a "chapter ending" there - so basically ch4rw4 wasn't empty, it's just it got moved later cause ch3rw4 of Michigander Marco which was basically new content. Those first five chapters - now six - are *sort of* the Act I of the "Summer", I guess. I got way, way too much planned lol - well, not planned, I just simply *have* it. Not planned, it just something that sort of happened and I wanna write about it, all of it lol. Auto-fiction - not really, but close. Dr. Amorphous.

I'm too good at "rough drafting" - focus on "rough" hehe. Thank God for my overactive brain! Thank you, Jesus! ๐Ÿ˜€

So, the "experiments" - they're not a part of the main story, but I don't wanna throw them away. They give me SOMETHING. Listening to Wynton Marsalis now lol. Made a jazz4 playlist. Jazz1 was the one I put in New Vegas, very amusing, mostly Stand Getz and a bunch of others. Maybe I'll share, just the playlist, why not - 

Eric Dolphy - Something Sweet, Something Tender

Eric Dolphy - Straight Up and Down

John William Coltrane - Little Old Lady

John William Coltrane - Village Blues

Mary Osborne - How High the Moon

Mary Osborne - I Let a Song Go out of My Heart

Mary Osborne - I'm Beginning to See the Light

Mary Osborne - Mary's Goodbye Blues

Ornette Coleman - Lonely Woman

Royal Crown Revue - Hey Pachucco

Stan Getz - S-H-I-N-E

Stan Getz - Windows

Stan Getz - Autumn Leaves

Stan Getz - Captain Marvel

Stan Getz - Five Hundred Miles High

Stan Getz - Fools Rush In

Stan Getz - La Fiesta

Stan Getz - Moonlight In Vermont

Stan Getz - Nice Work If You Can Get It

Stan Getz - Samba De Uma Nota Sรณ (One Note Samba)

Thelonious Monk - 'Round Midnight

Al Jarreau - Blue Skies

bill-evans-round-midnight

Stan Getz and Bill Evans - But Beautiful

Stan Getz and Bill Evans - Carpetbagger's Theme (Previously Unreleased)

Stan Getz and Bill Evans - Night And Day

bill-evans-youre-gonna-hear-from-me

Charlie Parker - Ornithology

Chet Baker - Once In A While

Chick Corea - Lenore

Dizzy Gillespie - Manteca

Dizzy Gillespie - A Night in Tunisia

Dizzy Gillespie - Blue 'n' Boogie

Dizzy Gillespie - Groovin' High

Django Reinhardt - In A Sentimental Mood

Eric Dolphy - Gazzelloni

Eric Dolphy - Hat and Beard

Eric Dolphy - Out to Lunch

Django Reinhardt - Minor Swing

Django Reinhardt - Django's Blues

***

That's it, that's my jazz1 playlist lol. Dunno why I needed to share it!

So, I wrote an "experiment", a second one at this point - a piece of story that will simply NOT go into the story, not intended to, takes place in the past and I break a bunch of my own rules, a little silly, a little lazy but there is SOMETHING, it's just that I feel super ashamed cause of how I wrote it so roughly but I'm also excited and happy I DID it somehow for some reason, like I discovered something new, met some new people. Just a little bit of backstory from Zita's childhood, too much stuff, cause I wanted to go into her mind, into her memories, figure out her "PROBLEMS" which she has a planty - "PROBLEMS" are kinda like the main quests in the game except you really don't get a map marker or barely any kind of direction lol. In the modern RPG meta a "main quest" is a category of quest rather than the acutal main quest. For example Guild quests - liek the Fighters' Guild - they're in a category of "main quests", except for contracts for example; there's a main quest story and separate contracts that you ahve to do to keep on moving. Makes me wanna paly Morrowind again, feels great to have a nice new SSD for over a year now and I don't have to delete any games whatsoever lol, and my new phone also has plenty of space lol, makes me sorry I deleted all the music from my old phone cause there some tracks that were hard to rip out from the internet lol.

So, I had one bitter coffee, rather diluted 29 grams of that "arabica" (false arabica by Lavazza, it's clearly robusta), but I enjoyed although I couldn't finish it; it's drinkable but I like my ocffees to be enjoyable while simply black. I had one nice instand coffee as I read the "Curious case of the dog" and pondered about when it makes sense to add a chapter or a scene break, read an old kids' encyclopedia from my childhood - that one sort of left a big impression on me, I found it upstairs yesterday and now I just have to find the animal kids' encyclopedia and perhaps the pirates' kids encyclopedia; I really have to buy my little brother a few of these while he's still young, he's got at least a couple more years of baing a "kid" lol, just after I found the image where he's a baby and I'm there too, shaved head. Been wanting to get a haircut for long cause I don't care anymore but I also don't care about getting a haircut and wasting my time and money lol - I'm not gonna be *going* anytime too son after all I'm afraid!

***

Planning to have a light workout - lats and squats and some other tiny easy bit of accessory work, maybe curls.

Workout

Some warmup

Crazy cleaning spree that left me with an irritated throat, nose and ears from the strong chemicals

Rubber pulls - a set

Supine ring pullups - not using legs, just pushing them in the wall

2 sets of 10

Pullups/chinups (alternating) with rubber on knee - just going a little soft on myself today

4 sets of 5, rather short breaks - gotta alleviate the ego hit a tiny bit

2 sets of 10 outside with some breaks, but a short break in between the sets - I guess not bad. First set was parallel grip, second set was wide grip. Hands straight up feeling kinda beat since last DL day lol!

One-legged calf hopping

2 sets with rubber, feels good! Hopping back and forth, left and right.

1 sets - just hopping in a line, back and forth, and turning too! I can finally do it with my right leg again. Feels amazing! Thank The Lord for that. Foot feels very strong but still kinda not aligned very right, although walking outside is more or less okay, definitely better than it used to be.

(R)PotD's

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Swing-Journal-1967-January-1.jpg


https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:The_Boston_Traveler_December_15,_1917_-_DPLA_-_015f51005e5749e53d3a33d886107447_(page_9).jpg

Really interesting page ๐Ÿ˜ฎ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR