April 12th - DL 300 PR
11.04.2026
Nice day. Slept really well, been eating well, although digestion is a little weird. Had the sweetest dreams, strange but insanely sweet, nostalgic, precious. Can't really elaborate! Well, there was that dream - I think I was in a location that vaguely looked like some place in Morrowind and I begged the girl from "Say It Isn't So" movie not to marry whoever she was gonna marry (just like in the movie!) and she did. Then there was some more adventure-esque stuff as I tried to figure out a rifle that had three charging handles.
I've been having stomach issues. I suspect that I might have been eating too much of that citrulline malate. I had to decide to postpone my DL session to tomorrow. More energy, or so I'd hope!
Perhaps it's a good thing cause I was planning to have a light one and now I think I'm gonna have a heavy one.
12.04.2026
Man, yesterday was a real wack day. I felt pretty sick. Today - I couldn't help but wake up early, ate a little bit - one porkchop and rice from yesterday. Then I fell asleep again. Woke up and had some honey toast with coffee, then another coffee. This time Jardin, the second one I bought, not the fake arabica. It was okay!
I working on taking in, conceptualizing training concepts for my book.
Christ Is Risen!
Workout
Deadlift
20 - 70 - 160 here I noted how good my grip feels. Just a couple extra days of rest!
200 for 2 OHG - one failed rep, didn't grip right, then right away two very good ones - it took little effort to adjust it!
230 for 4 - one hook grip (painful), two mixed grip and one straps
250 - 260 - 270 rather quickly - feels good and easy
280 - 290 - 300 for 1 - PR 😀 Hallelujah, Thank God, Truly And Forever!☦
Spoke to my little brother in the kitchen as I guided him on some cooking. I felt pretty casual.
303 - could not do it, could not pull it through the sticking point. It came off the floor rather easy, but then it kinda felt like it shifted to my toes. 300 was very heavy, you know - but it didn't have the usual "strain" I get on heavy weights somehow.
I still have some of those stomach issues. I wonder if creatine might also be to blame. I eat very little. I think some food passes through me very quickly and some sticks around. Pardon, but it pertains to my physical culture! It's an important dietary observation. And I maxed out on one porkchop and a handful of fried rice I had over twelve hours ago. Well, some snacks too, heh.
Reading Strossen. It's one of those foundational books. Thinking. I really wanna squat again.
My first ever session I planned ON MY OWN, my first ever HEAVY session that I declare as a starting point - during it I did 90 for 20 back squats. There are a lot of hidden
⌛⌛⌛
uh, forgot what I was writing. Probably about my old training diaries. Have to dig through the old laptop to fetch them!
Overhead press
20 for 30 - focusing on the 180 lockout, back activation. Shoulders burned a little bit too. But if you focus on your back it's somehow way easier to not load up your shoulders.
I would like to get my Squat back. It's been half a year since my injury and further exacerbation. And I started to be able to squat until I injured my leg on PPs.
I want to get my squat back, and I will need to work on some stiff-legged deadlifts too. And we're still focusing PP and Bench. Lowkey PP is the biggest focus - but it'll require less effort and more thoughtfulness for a while, until I heal. I will need better leg strength. I would like to work on my weightlifting-style stuff too.
Not gonna upload a video just yet, but here's a cool pic!
And to think I was gonna have a "light session" yesterday!
Also I looked up Pasha Yermolayev. He finally did 300 too! Just this December. Jesus blesses us all!

Comments
Post a Comment