March 29th - DL doubles, good

 29.03.2026

So, I have DL today. Really enjoyed writing yesterday. I feel like I'm finally on to something with my idea of showing what you have when you've lost everything. I'm doing something right with the prose. I might miss my crazy energy but I still have it, it's just that it'll need to take a couple steps of transformation into something more formal in my own way.

Workout

Deadlift

20 for 20

70 for 10, focusing on some reps having a fullest lockout, even leaning back

120 - 160

200 for 5 - OHG, only two reps were okay with the full lockout (the last two!) but they all were above knee. It's fascinating that I can't start with a good grip position for OHG.

233 for 2 - one mixed, one straps. Having *some* issues with head pressure, but they're moderate. Nose closes up too, but not excessively.

248 for 2 - hard but not bad

263 for 2 - doable

265 for 2 feels kinda good, feeling the WARMUP

268 for 2 really good

270 for 2 hard but good speed and lockout

273 for 2 - here, I was beset by sudden superstition and had one "false start" - I actually started applying pressure but stopped, then did that first rep. It felt wrong! Something was wrong, technique-wise. I reset, took some time; was extremely satisfied with the second rep - easy and smooth, perfect link-by-link bracing and acceleration. Walked back and racked the bar, felt good.

Shrugs - or, rather, actual high pulls, managing to beat the bar with my thighs! I'm glad I discovered the "weave the bar away" technique before bumping it up. It was a video by Torokhtiy.

70 - 2 sets of 10

And that was it. That feeling when you rip off the belt after the workout, heh!

RPotD - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:GIP-1_Locomotive_view_1.jpg





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR