March 2nd - Light workout
02.03.2026
Nice day. Ate little, slept mediocre. I wanted to DL today but I think I simply don't have enough energy. Tomorrow I think it should be better. Even coffee kinda did nothing for me. But reading helped me a lot. I read a couple pages downstairs, got an idea for a scene and had to rush upstairs. Wrote a small scene, that's gotta be something.
Wanna do some stuff today. Just a tiny bit. My body's trying to force me to recover. Not a big deal. I keep thinking I can ride high but I can't - at least not all the time! It's good it's only a start of my DL microcycle and I generally have high energy.
I'm gonna do some super simple stuff today.
Workout
Calf raises - focusing on complete extension for both feet
3 sets of 20
supersetted with
Squats
3 sets of 20
Rubber leg curls, seated
3 sets of 40 per leg, yellow rubber folded - harder than red rubber last time. It got pretty difficult by the end!
Curls / L-flys superset
2+2 kg dbs - 2 sets of 20+ reps
If I could do the gymnastic bridge I reckon that could help my overhead mobility a little. But the gymnastic bridge is lowkey much harder than having good overhead mobility.
6+6 kg dbs - 3 sets of 20 reps - pretty hard! I can feel my nerves developing in the rotator cuffs. In January I broke through it with violent stretching, but it rather quickly grew back in February. Kinda amazing. I should focus more on that violent stretching again. Just a little less violent. It hurt so much it was hard to sleep.
Face pulls - light rubber
2 sets of 20
Overhead stretching with light rubber - 1 sets
My overhead fix is one of the things that have been somewhat good. It shot against my right shoulder but it's been good.
Neck curls
2 sets with light rubber
3 sets with a 16 kg kettlebell
Some 'forehead holds' against the wall for the front of my neck.
Comments
Post a Comment