February 11th and 12th, Wednesday and Thursday - Walls of text, DL doubles up to 278

 11.02.2025

Nice day. Kinda stunned, fatigued. Running out of meat! Plenty of other people have been eating my meat. Not a problem. I'm not running out of expensive groceries such as coffee. I've been wondering after yesterday how little coffee I probably actually need to stimulate myself. Cause I do have this constant problem of overstimulation and subsequent dehydration.

Today is a rest day. And tomorrow's DL. Big, heavy deadlift. Possibly not the most heavy though. I think I'll do doubles. All the same vein, controlling my energy and power production. But it's gonna be heavy.

Played FO4 a little too long yesterday. I felt like I was done with it for the day, very satisfying - managed to take over Outpost Zimonja without any deaths, cause usually you get spooked by the local boss 😁 In fact, it's possible I haven't had any deaths at all yesterday. Building settlements and all that. I might have spoken about it before but I wanna play Sim Settlements 2 and it's a pretty huge DLC-sized mod in three parts; Bethesda owes some serious dough to the creator and manager of it, Kinggath. Well, they did subcontract him to make some kind of nice big mod for Starfield, as far as I can tell. And there are a couple locations in this mod which get seriously changed, like Vault 75 and Gunners' Plaza / GNR New Radio. And I wanted to clear out these locations on my own before I did it with the mod. Again, really enjoyed clearing out The Castle a couple weeks ago. This game offers so much funny randomly generated environmental storytelling. For example, I, as The General of the Minutemen, the big boss, I have the Red Rocket empty except for either the dog or the robot (Codsworth, the robot butler who actually has extended personal history with the main character from before the war (visit the airport)) and it generally empty. But I have a male and female provisioner delivering good in between Sanctuary and other farms/settlements. And once I was approaching that Red Rocket and these two provisioners simply sprinted out from inside of the station, where a bed and a bedroll are! I was amused and assumed they were boinking in there (even though they are just in-game characters). Because this game, with all its flawed "general plot" writing and factions and lore changes and so on and on - it's a fun, somewhat solid game with a cohesive artstyle and a big of that old Gamebryo Oblivion-era craziness. It's just a lucky thing it's so wonky in an amusing way. They put effort in it. So disappointing Starfield turned out bad and boring and empty and meaningless.

Today I wanted to work on my tissues. Stretch out the smaller fibers in tendons and ligaments, try to align them. Thinking of doing my oldschool stretches/static holds as well as slow negatives in the floor supported ring pullups - cause it's the opposite of OHP. It'll load lats too.

I wrote only a couple sentences in Marco. Was obsessively reading/skimming various works on Critique Circle. It's a puzzling site.

12.02.2025

Nice day (right now). Otherwise most of today was kind of quiet, low energy, dampened. I had some perceived digestion issues - I'll talk about it later, it's very interesting (lol). Well, it's interesting because of the recipe I came up with, okay? Anyway, I had really poor appetite today, cooked up some dry meat and unfrozen tuna (very good stuff), then some al-dentest pasta - it was really hard but, as expected, even though I washed it in cool water, it got softer later. Slathered it in a small amount of olive oil and rolled it around in butter. Had an egg too, some leftover bortsch (did I type that correctly?) but sifted water away from it (because of reasons described later). And I made a really nice looking egg without breaking the yolk, that's very interesting. I've been making eggs with unbroken yolk for almost a couple weeks now, and before that I kept breaking it for the longest time.

So, about the soup I made yesterday. I should really get back to my last warmup set but I wanna write. I bought a pack of noodles in a box, kept having them. They were really nice with pepper, exactly like I had in the war although without any beef "sand", the best I can call it lol. So, I was in the mood to make something satiating and so I grabbed some of the aforementioned frozen fish; it was cold and I was impatient, so I 

... gonna go and do that 253 lol ...

So I, uh... What was I talking about? I grated that frozen fish on a grater, that was pretty hard but somehow it was getting easier and easier. Then miraculously I was able to cut up some of the remaining fish, just dropped it into the water, boiled it. I checked the pantry and alas! The last pack of ramen was gone. I was a little angry but eventually calmed down cause it's not a big deal. I was thinking of finding some other thin noodles but then I remembered the Christmas and how I made some real nice gravy, a bunch of flour in it. I noted how even though the flour was in chunks it was still nice and rubbery like a dumpling! So I went ahead and dumped about 4 tablespoons of flour in there, in the fish broth.

Workout

Deadlift

20 for 20

70 - 120 for 8

163 for 8 resetting each rep (except once), standing up, OHG

203 for 5 - first two half reps above the knee, then I guess I warmed up, tissues aligned and I did 3 good ones

233 for 3 - mixed grip, alternate hands, then normal mixed

253 for 3 - mixed grip, switch hands, strap

263 for 2 - working set. First rep mixed grip but it was pretty bad cause the bar was rolling away from fingers! Gotta do more. Then one in straps. Feels good! Today I managed to reach warmup before working sets started!

268 for 2 nice, proper machine, high speed

273 for 2 nice, but hurt myself a little on the second rep. The belt is too high, and a part where the left lat connects flexes against it. Also I somehow hurt it earlier just by sleeping wrong. That was an issue before yesterday.

Funny enough, I was listening to a song called "Spasms Cripple Me" by Barbartity! 😁

278 for 2 - decently nice, first rep powered through casually, second somewhat slow but well done, not even dizzy when I paused, walked back and racked it. Belt was worn in a slightly angled way here so it doesn't press against the cramped part.

Zercher shrugs

70 kg - 1 sets of 12 - I just really wanted to do it somehow!

I was supposed to receive a package from a store today. Not delivered! I've been having an issue with a delivery driver who's doing his job alongside I presume his wife, and once they were delivering stuff to me, the woman called me on the phone as requested - I need to receive it all personally cause frankly it's pretty easy for random people to snatch stuff off the floor here, I once never got my headphones til I blew up support with requests - I was taking some time, putting on clothes and all and now the guy went ahead and called me and started screaming at me cause he apparently couldn't be bothered to drive two meter to the side off the road, into the driveway leading here - I didn't react, I just made a nice frowny face and snatched my package from his hands outside. He was half and half apologetic and screamy, I surmise, but I gotta tell you, that freaking screaming over the phone, it ticked me off for a while. And he keeps working around here. Received one more package; I tried to be neutral and not say anything at all. Well, to be fair, that's pretty passive aggressive of me, not to be polite cause I guy pissed me off. Hey, I wasn't beating his ass, at least! That would have been im-polite, rather than just "not polite". Another time he was apparently planning a delivery around here and called me in advance and told me he can only get it here if I walk for five to ten minutes to some place nearby or get it later; to be fair, that was really snowy that day. And now, today, I'm not getting my stuff at all. Can't be certain if it's the same guy! Don't care too much. A little upset I'm not getting my stuff cause I've been waiting all day today. A nice autumn/spring suit in multicam. Cause I got that itch for fashion lol. I wanna look good in advance, I'm too tired of fellers making fun or just straight up yelling at me for how I look. Been thinking of finally getting a conventional haircut. Actually tired of long hair! I might regrow it later, but right now I'm thinking of going back to my teens. I first discovered I look good with short hair when I was thirteen, see. Mom told me to go to a hairdresser and I just didn't want to! I toldju this story before. I cut off all the hair from the front and looked pretty horrible. I thought I could give myself a nice haircut lol. So I went there and slandered my grandpa (as if he did it!) and told them hairdressers to fix it. They could only fix it with the machine. But I really liked the result, cause my skull looks good. I was playing Sims 2 at that time IIRC, before Sims 3 was even announced. What a time! It ran on an ancient laptop, a simple game! The new version EA released apparently requires 8 gigs of VRAM cause everybody there got their hands put on backwards. Shame! Modern day companies have an optimisation sickness. That includes the goshdurn Bethesda game company - mostly cause of Starfield and their delegated unreal engine Oblivion remake which looks just so fucking crap. Don't give a fuck - it simply does. Don't @ me! And they're trying to pull this trick with FO3 as well. So lame!

RPotD - pretty epic today! "Mt kanchenjunga and its five peaks" aka "The Sleeping Buddha"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR