February 7th - Finally working out, DL 263 for 5 sets of 3

 07.02.2026

Death metal has been playing in my head for a couple days now. For two days in a row (5th and 6th) I'd start having coffee but then get knocked out a while later. Today it shan't be the case. Also I've been really behind on my writing. That whole Tuesday debacle was a real hit on my metabolism.

I got triples to do today. It's only been a week, only a two extra days. I've been kinda losing my shit, emotions burning up calories, but I think I should be able to power through today.

Workout

Deadlift

20 - 70 - 120 - 160

203 for 3 - OHG, not bad. There was also one failed rep at first due to misaligned grip. Trying super hard to resummon my writing ability. It's close...

233 for 3 - normal alternate, switch hands, then normal again. Tolerable, not *extremely* messy

263 for 3 - first rep mixed grip and that was a mess, the bar really rolled onto my fingertips, really squished skin but I lifted it. Second rep okay, third rep better, faster. Kind of a casual set, doesn't really feel heavy but not warmed up yet.

263 for 3 a little better but kinda messy, still not warmed up

263 for 3 getting there, feeling almost warmed up, not quite like a machine yet but definitely better than previous sets

263 for 3 nice, definitely warmed up here, all three reps fast

263 for 3 nice, good set, walked back and racked the bar confidently.

My old middle finger has some bloodflow problems. Well, maybe not problems, it just feels a little weird.

Shrugs a-la high pull

70 for 10 not getting on tiptoes but extending and flexing everything else very much

70 for 2 sets of 10 - getting on tiptoes, really messy, glad to have done something, anything else at all. I need to pay some attention to my hip joints, let them warm up and loosen a little. Cramping was manageable today. I really should have started after my first coffee. I managed my "climb" smoothly enough, I'd say!

Squat / hip stretches - 3 sets

RPotD

File:Conophytum minutum pm.JPG




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR