December 3rd, Wednesday - Clean, OHP

 03.12.2025

Please pray for me, I need a lot of prayers now, please. Do it up, pump it up, please, just as you read it. I just need it.

I'm staying solid, don't worry too much about it. I'm real solid; I've finally done something to help myself and with extreme inadvertence it's now unraveling another, some other thread that keeps me bothered and pushes me into neuroticism. No matter! God has solidified me, better than before, less vulnerable, patient. Another great test of patience as I struggle against apparent futility! At least it's giving my writing a much needed edge, I'm not very calm at all and neither are my characters. But I am solid - something that past me cried for so much, so loud! Thank you for your prayers then and please keep praying.

Also I've again ended up living during daytime. It's gonna last for a while, I just feel it. I've developed a 4AM wakeup time, although today I ended up sleeping a little after waking up and eating. Some decent protein, a lot of carbs.

Workout

Warmup - some, mostly just stick presses

Overhead press

20 and 53

53 - a couple cleans

73 - a clean, some presses

93 for 1 press, one really messy clean and press.

93 for 4 presses and one clean and press, semi decent

98 for 4 and one clean and press

103 - one set trying pathetically to clean

103 for 1 power clean, rack, 5 presses. I think I attempted a clean about 6 times here. My right foot, albeit a little better after yesterday's walking, was growing numb. Maybe it's time to retire my weightlifting shoes, something is wrong with them. Well, something is wrong with my right foot lol.

I only managed to clean it after I widened the grip. So lame! Well, no biggie. I need to work on it.

Some more writing. I was gonna give a lesson but the pupil is asking to postpone. Too bad, I'm so awake right now, so excited, like I used to be all the time back in the day.

Okay, I got really distracted today, no pushpress or squat now, too much chaos. But I should still do some good for myself. And I did load my shoulders plenty nice.

Windmill press - alternating arms, but additional focus on side-leaning, activating mono-lateral parts

2 kg dbs - 1 set

6 kg dbs - 3 sets

I had a little too much coffee today. The first batch was really, really good. Then one cup of instant coffee while I was reading. The one more batch, about 36/432, overbrewed just the tiniest bit. I have to learn to drink just the right amount. I've tweaked my side a little today, that's mostly lack of proper warmup on OHP. Not a big deal, just some stiffness after a spasm.

I have to take a walk. See if my foot is better. Gosh, I really hate how it went numb today.

Thank you for your prayers. Some things seem better. Please keep praying!

***

Walked outside for five minutes. Can confirm - ankle is better. No longer quite feeling as if I'm walking on my left leg. I haven't made so many mistakes per season in many years.

RPotD - Português: Primeiro uniforme do Sporting Clube de Braga 2009-10.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR