November 27th, Thursday - Medium OHP, some Squat and accessory work
26.11.2025
Reminder to myself: I gotta keep going stiff leg DLs, keeping doing the "spread" thing with my programming (maybe I'll remind/explain later ⬇) and do some bent over rows cause I think they're fun and cool.
Ed Coan put accessory things onto a program. He progressed with them. That's how he was strong. He wasn't just a "powerlifter". What an ugly word it is in the year of our Lord 2025. Didn't use to be!
27.11.2025
Thursday
Woke up at 2 AM, have not slept since then. Now it's almost midnight. Good for me. I did not feel good yesterday. Did not eat well.
Today I felt good. Enjoyed reading Suttree, delved in deeper into his other works. Wrote too! Crazy things I wrote, chapter 15 of Michigander Marco (that is the current title, so it does not need a numerical one), praying constantly.
What else... Ate little since morning. Had a small but well-rounded meal after my warmup sets lol. Silly but made me feel good. I used to be very hunger resistant! But it can make you very angry.
Workout
Warmup - some, stick and light rubber olympic stretches
Overhead press
20 and 70 - got dizzy here, ate
70 for 6 better
80 for 6 nice
85 for 6
90 for 6 good
95 for 6 very strict but kind of hard 😁 Super strong at the start, took some effort to lock out. Good thing - no shoulder or wrist pain 😃 I am making sure to flex my SERRATUS very well, RIBS FORWARD! That helps SO MUCH with my stability! Crazy!
Squat
16 kg kettlebell
70 for 10 breathing squats - very good, nice and easy but left knee hurting. I have been overzealous with my ankle rehab and hurt it this morning when I tried to stretch. Didn't injure it, just overloaded it. Otherwise it feels good. But I can't walk normally. Sad how silly this whole thing is! My thing 😢
70 for 3 decided to stop cause of left knee. Felt good overall though. Also I had my right shoe very tight on the swollen leg, not smart either 😁 I'm glad I wrote before I ran out of good words. I am pretty empty right now. Thank God for everything! But of course, the session, my metal service to Him is not over.
One arm waiter press
10 kg plate - 2 sets of 10 each arm
10+10 - 1 sets of 10 - very easy! I am very flexible now 😃
10 kg plate + 16 kg kettlebell - 1 set of 5 very hard; I was a little more confident with the left but it culminated with my dropping the kettlebell on my mattress on the way down (so I slowed it down). Feels good overall! Good mobility and flexibility.
Back (Lake Pontchartrain facing) side of the Metairie Pumping Station over the 17th Street Canal, on the border of New Orleans and Metairie, Louisiana

Comments
Post a Comment