November 12th, Wednesday - OHP 110 kgs for a few sets

 12.11.2025

Been a little off. Sleeping too much. Damage recovering. Feeling real mediocre. Body feeling way better though, but mind not so. Super late, gone over dark waves, splashing up and down. Nothing drastic, thank God. But please pray for me.

Workout

20 and 40 before any kind of warmup, testing

Some warmup upstairs, arms and belly, holding the kettlebell, rotating around

I gotta admit I don't feel like lifting heavy today, or anything number-wise. All numbers feel wrong.

70 - 2 sets of 5 nice, not warmed up yet

90 - 2 sets of 5 not sure if warmed up. Feels good to simply exert yourself, I gotta tell you.

110 for 4 kinda nice lol. Not feeling in the groove yet though. Feel wobbly, especially with my injury.

There's plenty of people who try to take my God away from me. Vile, but most of them don't even know what they're doing.

110 for 5 not bad, groovy. Manowar came on 😁 Black Label Society whining about war and then the embodiment of war came. I like BLS though, fun music.

110 for 5 nice but way too wobbly. I definitely had a 6th one, but I wobbled forward. Clay feet rn. Reminding me of my madness!

110 for 5 very nice. I worked on fixing the weight VERTICALLY and I think - I'm not sure - but it actually HELPS the lockout A LOT. WEIRD! But it makes sense. It was a forbidden element of press back in the 50s! I read about it in Doug Hepburn's book. And I'm DOING it on almost all the reps here and thusly I can REST with the bar above and control my SPEED better so that my PAUSE on my chest isn't as long! So weird! And it was so much easier! I MUST REMEMBER IT. I know I probably won't but I must lol.

Thank God for exercises. How come I drink coffee and don't exercise on time even though I know it's got a good chance of sending me into a dark place? I've just been spiraling today. No biggie. Nothing particular.

I wanna go someplace, do that issue. I got bad procrastination. I also got an injured ankle. That's how I planned all this. It would have made more sense to do OHP on Monday. But I rested and got nice results today. Interesting stuff. I gotta lift light more often and then I just know I'll be able to lift heavy more often as well. Cause I go midway too often. And when I say light I mean really light. But of course there are times when you wanna work on your volume too. It's important. There's a reason powerlifters and weightlifters sort of train like that. A lot of sets, not max intensity. But your body can handle so much more than you think. But that ain't always right, funny enough. Even if you are a competitor.

One arm press - waiter press, plate flat on palm

10 kg plate - 3 sets of 10, each hand.

Great exercise, underrated. Both one arm press and waiter press.

RPotD - Rainbow bridge and the American Falls, Niagara (52972p).jpg

This one's not in max definition, there's a bigger one there, real cool image https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rainbow_bridge_and_the_American_Falls,_Niagara_(52972p).jpg



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR