November 5th, Wednesday - Light DL and Stretching

 05.11.2025

Technically 6th, all of it. Wrote, enjoyed myself. One conventional 35/440, a couple cups of instant coffee.

Workout

Deadlift

20 for 10

73 for 20 hard lol - as in cause of no warmup

113 for 10

143 for 10 overhand

163 for 10 - done as 5 and 5, five overhand, a break and some warming in the other room - it's cold now, then back and done 5 more with straps.

I decided this is enough for today. I feel pretty awkward DLing after midnight. I made sure to be real quiet. High trust society or some shit like that. I wanted to do a few sets of 10 with 180, but today's enough. Just felt strange, felt like I have to stop. Combination of factors I reckon. I've been leading a rather poorly disciplined life in the last few days. Some pressure, mental. Happy.

Pumped my forearms nicely. Skin not damaged. Wanna do some weird stretching/flexing and holding. That develops your strength too. Your muscle fibers, they're like mountain climbers. They can have their arms and legs on the rock, sloped forward rock - that's a flexed position. Or they can hang on just their fingertips, no rope - that's when you stretch real hard. I personally need to be able to do split squat really well I reckon. I had problems with it. Independent legs, see, they need to be independent more. Typical for barbell lifters. Take off those warm new pants and lets get to it cowboy, hehe.

Stiff legged stretches - nothing extreme, focusing on ass and hams; supersetted with -

Cossack squats - about ten or more repositions from one leg to another, also turning in direction of the forward leg - 4 sets of that superset here. Relatively long break after first two sets, enough to do a treacherous playthrough of Neo Scavenger. I think I played it again on Tuesday or Monday and has been playing more and more up to today (Wednesday night, Thursday morning). I just found out you can rotate items in the game... SMH... But that changes a game so much, I tell you. AND I'm thinking of boying a real life rolling cart, a really underrated item...

RPotD - really cool plant. related to Aster (Astra) flower

Sphaeromeria compacta alongside the North Loop trail on the NW slope of Charleston Peak, Spring Mountains, southern Nevada (elev. about 3500 m)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR