October 25th - Clean & Press, light workout

 25.10.2025

Technically 26th. We're here again! Just this Wednesday I had a normal day, and now we're here. No biggie. I love my nights.

Workout

Warmup - pretty long and thorough, upper body - mostly variations of olympic overhead stretching, focusing on shoulders, elbows, wrists and L-flys; as well as shoulder protractors - a lot of those muscles.

Overhead press

20 for some warmup - arms on their own felt good

From here on, each rep was a clean and a press. All reps from the floor.

63 for 20 overall reps, split roughly between 4 long sets. Also it's possible I've done 21 reps - I preferred to be sure. The goal was to do 20 technically proficient reps, re-learn the clean. It was hard! Hard for my cardio too, mostly because of all the breath holding. But I'm happy - the bar didn't move wrong.

Somehow, I felt like I have to stop after 20. It was getting too cold and too late. But I promised myself some stuff upstairs.

Wall pushups - really gentle, feeling my wrist

3 sets of 30 reps

Squat stretches/static holds - 3 sets, focusing on ankle mobility

BUSINESS BLOCK OPPOSITE PENN. DEPOT, HAMLET, IND.

Date: 1909 Source Type: Postcard Publisher, Printer, Photographer: Postmark: March 30, 1909, Hamlet, Indiana Collection: Steven R. Shook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR