October 10th, Friday - Deadlift 230 3x8 and 250 3x2, OHG DL 200x5 small pr

 10.10.2025

Day a little weird. I have an inferiority complex. In my dream I cried after a perceived minor slight. Why? Why is my mind so, I dunno, non-newtonian? Why can't the government treat me well, me, a good citizen who's been paying his taxes, just pleading? God, please have mercy on me, I can barely take it anymore. Please don't take it as a threat of any kind.

Please pray for my unstable, undeveloped soul, dear reader from the future. A soul that can do so much.

Wrote, enjoyed, staving off wrath successfully. Read too, three different books that have become a part of my habit.

Workout

Deadlift

20 - 70 - 120 - 160

200 for 5 overhand grip - I think it might be a PR 😃

230 for 8 - nice, 6 reps quick, I stood up to put the belt high, two more. Belt was loose all the time though. This set was not yet "warmed up", but felt good. I wanna do it more powerfully though, balance it with breathing.

230 for 8 - nice, much easier. Warmed up here. Tighter belt, high. Again took a pause after six though, to rewrap the straps. I'm hitting my thumbs and hand in general when I lower the bar. I don't always dump it, but I prefer the "controlled drop". I got my hands on it, and it pulls me down, that's how I hit my hands. Hm.

Please pray for me. No matter what you think of me - please pray for me, please. Say a single word, any word, to anyone. Please pray for me. I'd pray for you; I do right now, even though I do not know you. You might know me, but I do not know who's reading. Please pray for me!

230 for 8 - nice very easy, cardio including. No liver stings anywhere today. Hip - left hip, this time - hurted a little. I've been left leg dominant after Sunday. But last two sessions helped me "re-stretch" myself after the sewing of the skin, although ankle is still a little swollen.

250 - 3 sets of 2 - simple, casual; gotta let the strength stay. That's been my approach! Left hip hurt on second set though. Did't hurt on third!

Unloaded the plates, did some actual pinching - a pair of 25s, could not lift it at all with either hand. That is not good, even considering it's after the DL! I'm out of pinching shape. Did two-handed pinches, moving the effort between hands. My nail are very long; I wasn't trimming them for the DL, it's a little better that way. Pinched a pair of 15s too, but that's too easy. But hey, I did 200x5 in OHG! I might have done something like that earlier this year, to be honest, but let's say it was more confident today than before.

Feeling amazing. Solid, serious, strong. Thank God for this relief! And thank You for Your prayers.

***

RPotD

Lactarius zonarioides - Млечник зональный, условно-съедобный гриб



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR