October 8th, Wednesday - Medium OHP, Squat 190x8 PR
08.10.2025
Nice day. Slept okay, some fever dreams, repeating - unknown scenes from the book, endless teasing dialogue between Marco and Henry. That's the fever part. I was trying to write something as I was sleeping.
Ate okay. Had some pork and eggs, no carbs though. A lot of carbs yesterday however.
Wrote for a while. Quiet scene.
Workout
Warmup - some, a lot
Overhead press
20
50 for 10 nice, feels smooth
70 for 10
90 for 10 real nice, I love how easy it feels even without warmups. Potassium lacking in body but that isn't stopping me. I only have *some* cramps.
100 for 5 nice, pretty strict - although struggling with balance in crocs. Not wearing lifitng shoes or any kind of belt, not even wool belt right now.
100 for 5 - nice, way easier, focusing on pressing "past" the lockout really helps.
100 for 5 harder, some random superstition - not good, although the weight still feels light.
100 for 5 much better, very easy, easiest so far. And strict too, mind you.
100 for 5 super easy, God bless
Squat, heels elevated
70 for 5 - a little awkward for groind and shoulders, need some stretching
100 for 5
150 for 5 belt
190 for 8, wraps under and over, belt - PR+3 reps 😮 That's what you get when you're put down, you try to get out 😁 I lost all feeling of discomfort around my stitches, all tightness gone - possibly cause I did stretch my skin pretty hard here, especially on the last set, it was deep and I took some time crawling out. I paused at 5, I reckoned 6 wouldn't be too much. After easy 6th rep it was only reasonable to go up to 8 😁 I guess I'm glad I never worked my squat hard in the last few years so I can have small moments like this one today lol 😁 I definitely feel like I'm pretty close to a round number for round reps IYKYK 😉
That's it. Gotta do some more writing, try to at least...
***
The Lord's Prayer by James Tissot
_-_James_Tissot.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment