22.09.2025

I've been feeling mediocre. Doing something wrong. Sleep okay though. Nutrition mediocre. Annoyed, irritated. It's a cycle, it's not unusual. I've been doing something wrong. Small things, I think, excesses. Possibly not eating enough. The robusta is not great either. I wanted to have a workout today but I didn't have energy right away. I woke up, had a 35/420 of that robusta, pondering whether I like it or not, felt insane irritation. Empty stomach, and I ate some vegetables too. You'd think I'd be more sane after eating vegetables. I am, but only now, after sleeping a bit more. Mosquito keeps trying to get into my ears or nose.

Workout

L-flys / full range flys

2 kg dbs - 2 sets of 10/10

Some weightlifting shoulder stretches with light rubber.

Full range flys

6 kg dbs - 2 sets of 20 - pretty hard today somehow

One arm press

21 kg db - 2 sets of 10

It's crazy how shit I feel today. Almost everything is okay but I'm out of energy. Might be mental. Might just be a CNS load.

You know, I blame the weather. It's actually kinda hot today. Must be something with the air pressure or somesuch. It's dry, too. Not humid. Rare for September.

Squat

Some nice warmup/stretching - 2 sets, starting to feel better. On second set I really focused on some static loads and ankle/calf stretching and flexing, all sorts of weird sumo wrestling poses, really fun. Deep knee bend-style, not just squat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR