Tuesday, September 16th - Some OHP, interesting Bench tidbit - must remember
16.09.2025
Feeling mixed. Didn't sleep great, but ate well. I slept okay. It's possible I slept well but I just don't feel great inside of my head. Hmm. I prefer to sleep better. It's just that today and yesterday I didn't sleep very good, but two days ago and before that I did. I function okay, but not perfect. Reviewing yesterday's scene, but not writing yet. I might be in a perfect mood to write the scene I've been imagining - not quite light-hearted.
Workout
Warmup - some, getting distracted for about an hour as I finally write and edit - better than yesterday
Overhead press
20 - Ressort warmup
50 and 70
95 for 5 - lovely and casual. I think all the high-rep "cardio" I've been doing is doing me some good; head's not blowing up, BP is chill... Must continue doing more high rep stuff! Some more, at least.
105 for 2 sets of 3 - kinda can't get my shit together, too much experimentation! Darn this stupidity!
105 for 5 - got my shit together, stiff wrists - not straight, not bent back too much, hard grip, proper immovable rack, easy reps, breathing
110 for 4 and a half - okay. I know I'm way stronger than this. Today's been a mess. I'm not that bad, but this is a mess; I should not have had a light workout yesterday, especially the weird one arm curls and BW squats. It was so little, but I feel so unoptimal today. Hmm.
A lot of things to fix, to work on. Having actual rest days could help! Hmmm.
Bench press
70 - 3 sets of 10
You know, I realize a very important small thing I moved away from a long time ago... I'm benching always on my TRAPS, not on my LATS... It's weird.
Okay, full confession: I watched a Matt Vena's video where he was benching and saw him really pulling down his shoulders, really long down. I don't do that, haven't been doing that! I tried it today, with 70 kgs - light weight. At the moment I'm confused. I think I moved away from doing this cause it was tearing my pecs to press in such a manner. But I think I can try that again... I must remember to do it though. Today and yesterday were a mess... Not a big deal. Last nice session I had was my DL on Saturday/Sunday. But overall it's been okay. AND I'd be a bitch to complain about my pressing power today - 110 for 4.5 while feeling stale is not bad. It's just I feel like I can do much more. I know it.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment