September 14th, Sunday - Nice Light workout, improved Cardio

 14.09.2025

I gotta not miss out on a day like today! Heh.

***

Enjoying my writing. More chill than I was yesterday but in a great mood.

Workout

Warmup - rubbers, some Olympic shoulder stretching and elbow flexion

2 kg dbs - 3 sets of 10 L-flys and 10 L-fly-presses

Wall pushups, elbows out - 2 sets of 50

Conventional pushups, elbows out - 3 sets of 25

Squats - some warmup first

3 sets of 25

I bought new pants. They're too small for my urine bladder, and for my ass. Otherwise very comfortable. Squatting, pissing, running back to the room then back to the toilet to piss again.

Goblet squat

16 kg kettlebell - 1 set of 25 reps

Pulled up my pants so they're not pressing onto the urine bladder!

32 kg for 25 - I'm not dying for breath 😀 My cardio already improved 🙉

Front squat with kettlebells

32 in left hand and 16 in right - 25 reps 😁 I believe that's a mini pr of some kind 😂 Finally got my lungs pumping 🚃🥕

Pullovers

6 kg dumbbell - 1 sets of 20

Some hangs and stretches for chest and left side - interesting how my left side is so tight right now, at least when I'm hanging. 2 sets of hangs

RPotD I found yesterday - it's pretty amazing - File:Paths Around Loch Morlich - geograph.org.uk - 7628152.jpg



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR