September 10th, Wednesday - Nice Light workout

 10.09.2025

Nice day. Finally got some sleep. Nutrition above average. Mind wavering otherwise okay.

Was thinking of doing some Squat today but decided I haven't had a nice all around light workouts in a while. Only really short ones. Today I aim to do more.

Also I have been piling up ideas, spitballing for two days. I've entered a "rewrite 2". I'm really focusing on making my story - Marco's story - mine. Also I've been thinking of a better title if I ever end up wanting to put in a book format. I like simple titles that don't connect to nothing else. Like "Penrod" or "Tom Sawyer". Nothing else! There ain't a book called simply "Marco" afaik (there definitely is lol, or at least very likely), so I'm thinking "Michigander Marco". The word "Michigander" has some kind of offensive ring to it, exactly like "Sparkfinger" - oh, that bastard Sparkfinger, how he annoys me lol. And who can say no to some gentle alliteration?

As I was saying, I reached a point where I'm rewriting two parts of the book that I have not written before. I'm filling in a temporal, story content, character and plot development hole. I'm adding moderate amounts of actual meaning to things. I'm a bit of a mystic - I guess that's the habit that carried over from songwriting. "You can see his stripes but you know he's clean" - how the hell is that not about sex? Smh lol. Did you know tigers' colors are actually a camouflage for them - but only for their pray who can't see orange that well? Same with zebras. Zebras got a navy-style camo; their predators can see them actually but they can't pinpoint how they move. Very interesting stuff. What kind of person are you - a specializer hunter, a tiger, or a mess of an escapees, a zebra? Or do you got no natural predators? Good for you, hehe.

Yeah, I'm intentionally writing illiterate. That's my style. Copying how I speak. More sincere. Sincerity matters but it ain't everything. True sincerity can't be told. You have to touch it.

Workout

Neck extensions

Rubber stretches - Olympic style overhead and front stretches, tricep extensions in side and front angles as well as against the neck. - 2 sets

A nice exercise, extending tricep against neck.

L-flys and L-flys into OHP

2 kg dbs - 2 sets - nice, some moderate shoulder and trap burning

6 kg dbs - 2 sets of 10 flys and 10 flys+presses - feels good, connective tissues in good condition; some added tricep extensions in the end.

Wall pushups, elbows out a-la gymnast

1 set of around 15+ reps - I guess it does matter to a degree to note how many I do in all of these accessories.

2nd set - 40 reps - surprisingly hard for tricep! (the right one)

Knee pushups, elbows out

1 set of 25 - fighting hamstring cramps here; first my disfigured right leg then the left, more gentle

Pushups, elbows out - 1 set of 25 - hard but okay in terms of tissue strain

My sister brought me some snacks from my other, slightly nicer sister with some greeting card with some unpleasant insinuation - 'gotta love life more than meaning of life'. Darn women and their constant gossiping. They never wanna talk about when some ACTUAL bad stuff happens, no. Heck, thank God I can make them pay attention at least some times. It's a nice gesture but it got me upset a little. Well, at least I know this upset will go away and gentle warmness will stay.

Youtube's trying to sell a 4x video speed feature. First of all, I never watch anything at 4x speed second I already got a free speed changer addon! Pathetic. They gotta change so much about their platform. I'd encourage them to take small steps but honestly I kinda hope them to fail. That'd be capitalist. I want a nice new alternative to this goshdarn soy platform. When twitter got bought out I started using it - once per month, I admit, but I still checked it on occasion. Then they added a free LLM service and I use it more often - that was good! Frankly, X would be in the ass rn if it wasn't for that Grok. It ain't really smart but it's not bad in general. And it's good for sorting some kinds of information!

Crazy stuff happening again. Sad! Got have mercy on that guy's soul. Rest in peace! What a country.

Squat

First some warmup - goodmornings in half-squat with ass pushed into wall - 1 sets - great warmup movement

25 reps bw

16 kg kettlebell goblet squat - 25 reps

32 kg kettlebell goblet squat - 25 reps - pretty hard, breathing hard!

Pullovers 2+2 kg dbs - 1 set of 20 - like in the good ol days

Bar hangs and ab flexes (partial leg raises) - 1 sets

Rubber pullovers, standing - 2 sets - feeling some burn in ribs

Writing some. A little uninspired, I feel like, but there is something.

RPotD - Illustration of Opilia amentacea, 1798, Plants of the coast of Coromandel vol. 2 plate 158 (http://www.botanicus.org/page/687647)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR