September 3rd, 4th and 5th - Heavy Bench (tiny PR!), Curls, Light barbell session
03.09.2025
Nice day. Been writing and really rewriting a lot of stuff! Went back in time again, heh! That's lovely.
Very late cause of that. Enjoying jazz and metal. BUT I managed to do my first set with 130 before midnight! Crazy.
Bench
20 - 40 - 70
90 - I think I did do 90
120 for 5
130 for 5
130 for 5 - a little better here, cause I have been having some mild pec tension
140 for 5 not bad
140 for 5 good - in control
150 for 4 - I've done 4 very very good, super controlled reps! Then I failed and tried to do a typical noob bridging lockout! I have a strong suspicion I just failed in my head, not something else! I gotta do it better.
150 for 5 - much better! I was starting to have doubts, but I knew I could do it! The lockout still features some ass jumping, but the arms worked well, no weird flaring stuff, actual pressing effort - and just like that one time long ago, once I pushed past the sticking point I knew I could do it!
P.S - 150 for 5 was a tiny PR! 😁
Given all that today was a LOW VOLUME workout... I intend to perform some OHPs tomorrow!
04.09.2025
Today we're having a light one after all. Had way too much fun yesterday!
Some rubber pulls/stretches for upper body; a set of lat pulls, and a set of high one-arm curls
One arm curls
26,5 kg dumbbell - 1 set of 8 somewhat strict. Much harder for left!
1 sets of 10 - little less strict, feels heavy, strong burst and burn kind of pump rather than stiff mobility-reducing pump. Cheating more with left
2 sets of 12 - a little more cheating, feels good
Some bar hangs - it's much easier to hang while facing the wall. Peculiar! Some wall walk-ups - interesting exercise. If I fall it'll be a mess! 😂
05.09.2025
Messy, angry, not perfect sleep or food, otherwise feeling good. Been writing, and reading too. I think I recovered a significant portion of my vocal abilities - just after two and a half reading-out-loud sessions. Same as with muscle, cause it is muscle!
Workout
Warmup - some, a lot of legs
Overhead press
20 - 50
70 - 3 sets of 5
Bench
50 - 70
100 for 2 sets of 10
Squat
100 for 5
100 for 2 sets of 10 - feeling good, nice technique.
That's it. Hoping for a nice Sunday! Hallelujah, always and forever!
***
RPotD
File:Medieval Strap Fitting (FindID 858546).jpg
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment