August 27th, Wednesday - Lovely simple DL

 27.08.2025

Today'll be a good one. I'm not stopping!

Workout

Deadlift

20 - 70

160 for 4

200 for 4 and a half - tiny PR 😁 I did three reps, one lame half rep and one kinda bad full rep

240 for 4 - two mixed grip, two with straps. Still warming up!

240 for 4 much better, quick and easy. Eventually I will learn to do it always!..

240 for 4 - same, with added difficulty: I did the reverse mixed grip on first three reps until I let go of it and it hurt too much, then straps. It's so easy!

240 for 4 - one mixed, three in straps. I love it. But I miss the OHP so much! 😢 I wanna press! I do want big bench too though... But that's a goal, not a desire! I will press! On the next session.

270 for 1 nice, easy, mixed grip

270 for 1 better

270 for 1 not as easy as the previous ones... I think I might have taken a slightly too narrow grip. It shot off the floor and was kinda slow then. Going back to normal on the next...

270 for 1 way better. I wouldn't say it flew up cause I grabbed it kinda unbalanced 😁 But it was powerful!

Stiff legged deadlifts, wide grip

180 - 3 sets of 5 - most reps were touch and go, but on the last one I took a super wide grip and didn't do that. I think MOST of the benefit here comes from actually HOLDING the barbell in the bottom position! Liver was hurting 😁 But I found myself enjoying it after writing my characters into this sensation so many times 😂

RPotD

Mule deer, Odocoileus hemionus, are among the most readily seen mammals on the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. In this photo, a doe and her fawn are browsing on a young juniper tree. Surefooted and nimble, mule deer travel in and out of the canyon with ease as food and water dictate. The earliest trails into the canyon were likely built along deer paths. Mule deer are readily distinguished by their large ears. NPS video by Michael Quinn.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR