August 15th - Nice DL 250 for 5 sets of 3
15.08.2025
Kinda nice day. Yesterday was nice too, save for some minor distractions. Been eating not too much, sleep has been a little uneven. I think I've gathered enough non-self-contradicting gusto to try and go ahead and do something on my own with that problem of mine. Thank you for your prayers! Thank God, always.
Workout
Deadlift
20 for 10
70 for 10
120 for 8 accelerating it a lot
160 for 3
200 for 3 - I've done the most powerful and confident 200 for 3 overhand grip I've ever done. With small breaks though! Heh.
230 for 3
250 for 3 - I'm really lazy, I have to admit; I'm lifting it wayyy too casually, not generating effort properly! You know what I'm happy about though? How this 250 doesn't STRAIN me at all. It's easy on the tissues right now!
250 for 3 better, first set done with mixed grip after what feels like a long time
250 for 3 not bad, going up easy but not flying up you could say - well, I'm not trying to go for speed or something, it's confidence that matters here. And all the reps are very confident. Nutrition might have been subpar, I might admit. But I feel decent. Simply decent.
250 for 3 - nice set, I got good speed off the floor, decent effort afterwards but still not too fast... I admit I want it to just fly up, feel like it's moving fast.
250 for 3 - that's a 5th set, right? One, two, five... Yeah, it's the fifth! Mucho grande. This one was the easiest - so far. I brought the light rubber bands downstairs earlier - I wanted to see how I can add extra resistance, see? But it felt wrong. NGL I think I will use them - but only AFTER working sets.
250 for 3 - decent, two reps easy, one slow. Feeling good.
Still legged wide grip DL with reverse bands - they take off about 8 kgs from the bottom
140 - 2 sets of 8
70 for 12 enjoyed the easiness
On second set with 140 I did three reps UNDERHAND. Tip grip, not with calluses (base of knuckles). Three only! That was hard. Then remaining 5 without setting on the floor. It's easy. It's really important for me to keep my hamstrings in at least some kind of shape. Or my mid-knee sticking point becomes too hard.
Lovely day. Thank God forever. Please keep praying for me.
***
RPotD - File:BethMeirBaytMahsirOct082022 01.jpg

Comments
Post a Comment