July 11th - Light workout, pulls, curls and leg accessories
11.07.2025
Please keep praying for me. I'm losing my mind over here. And it's way too hot.
The plan was to do some light-ish OHPs yesterday. It's changing. A light session today.
Workout
Squat-pullups on rings - I decided it's more a fitting name than "floor supported ring pullups".
10 - 20 - 30 - 20 - 20
Forearms burning, arms and lats pumped; I look grotesque in window reflections.
Curls
6+6 kg dumbbells - 2 sets of 25
37 kg ez bar - 2 sets of 15 - technique tight, using body. Been watching a lot of random Lee Haney shorts and inspired to do some of this again.
Some lat/forearm stretches - just gripping the pullup bar with a supine arm and some very gentle pulling of the body. Feels good, not painful. I believe my right forearm supination has improved from Springtime when I trained it a lot.
Squat
5 set of oldschool stretches/static holds a-la horseman stance - I seemingly forgot about them and was doing something more laid back. This heat is a perfect time to do this. It's getting chill though. A couple of thigh squeezer sets, including a one-legged variation.
Comments
Post a Comment