April 20th - OHP sets of 6

 20.04.2025

Christ is risen! Both both churches today. Finally back on the track, more or less. In less than a week we're gone from snowy winter to forcefully undressing summer. Too hot, and the radiators are chill. For a whole week now I've had a 'normal' sleeping schedule - not sure I like it that much, but okay. My training has been off. At least I'm not nervous anymore. Enjoyed some writing and style reflecting today. Had two large conventionals and one small one. A little excessive! Now I'm out of caffeine in system, but there is plenty of space for endorphins.

Workout

Warmup - very long, a lot of wrist warmups - still very stiff by end, although good

Overhead press

50 and 70

90 for 6

93 for 6 good, better, almost warmed up

I gotta admit, I'm really sceptical about that Oblivion remake. It's not going to be good! Will be glad to be wrong.

95,5 for 6 - nice, not bad. Feeling wayyy t00 lazy when I remember I've done 13 reps with it... But that's not what this is about!

98 for 6 - nice, pretty easy

100,5 for 6 - very easy, not strict 😁 Not using my legs of course, but whole laxedness is helping me lean back very well.

Push press - never gotta forget about it, especially since I'm sitting down standing up on my OHP 😁

100,5 for 2 sets of 2 - really ugly but sorta well done, really flexible today - but nerve is subdued

Squat

100,5 for 6 - lovely, well warmed up

123 for 6 not bad but I hit my index finger against the rack hook

123 for 10 - might have done 8, not sure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR