April 3rd and 6th, Thursday and Sunday - Bench and Squat, light sets of 10 / Very light OHP session
03.04.2025
Technically whole workout took place on 4th - after midnight. Slept really well after that deadlift and shower. You always gotta make sure you pee twice in the shower - that's how you know you've relaxed well. Go between warm and chill water. Nutrition above average, too - although training fasted, as usual. Really enjoyed my 30/360 gram conventional. Thinking about my plans.
Workout
Warmup - some pushup stretches - I think I have to stop doing a variation of planche for warmup, it's bad for my right pec I think.
Bench press
20 and 50
100 - 4 sets of 10 - some right upper pec pain, but it got better in the end. It's mostly about technique. I have to make sure to press in an arc of sorts, and rotate forearms just the right angle away from my head.
Squat
50 for 10
100 - 2 sets of 10, no belt - feels lovely, this light load with a droplet of cardio.
06.04.2025
Messy times, mind tense, otherwise it's all okay. Been playing BG3 a lot. Managed to work on time a little bit today, then went back to bed. Woke up later, having another coffee - 32/408 double ground Ethiopian. It's actually very good. Having some expired kefir - it tastes pretty bad, but it does help soothe my stomach. Didn't work out yesterday - it just felt wrong. But I did do a lot of wrist stretching drills/pushups variation planks etc.
I actually have some plans for tomorrow, for Monday. I'm really hoping I can get off my ass and do the stuff I was supposed to do a long time ago. Very basic stuff - just picking up some documents so I can use them later. Yet someone like me sometimes has problems with these tasks. I dunno. I've been really nervous - not in a difficult way, you know, just a little 'unsettled' - but NOT feeling bad. Shaky, but alright. Cause going again has been on my mind. Cause 4 months is such a little time - and the feeling of reward, feeling like you've done something, it's great. I was really thinking I could dl 300 before I left, but no. Springtime is only really a good anabolic time when you mind is at ease. And it ain't! I have a lot of experience now compared to before. It's gonna much easier in that regard, no worry - knowing what's gonna happen, more or less. I was close to depression, really sulking a lot I guess, looking real pitiful, subdued a lot of the time last time I was there - so that's why everyone kept asking why I'm there, like, although... maybe I'm reading too much into this. It's possible I was not leaving that kind of impression. I just know it will be different, like my life and my mind became different. But yeah, overcoming yourself and doing something knew - that comes with new challenges. Make some money, a lot of it gets stolen... Cause of mistakes I made. There was a whole class action suit against those companies that steal gullible people's money, me being one of them. Classes. IT classes. They stole my money in collusion with the band, if you can even call it collusion. They sell 'something', don't return the money when people see what kind of shit it is, the bank takes the money you though you were gonna pay over a period of time. So, the company is gone, and the bank just takes your money, especially if your other bank account that you actually use is connected to the government system or whatever. Well, no biggie - it was a big sum, good enough for a really good guitar, but not enough to bother your mind and fucking bother with a suit and all that shit. Just a good little weighty wound to remind you not to trust people who want your money. Throw away your fucking phone. Never ever pick up from an unknown number -your wisdom saves might not roll dc13, lol. When you're depressed it's -5 to your Wisdom and Intelligence saves, hehe.
Done with my coffee and it's almost 11 PM. Not a big deal. I think I will work out today after all. Just not very much. Hopefully it'll all get back together.
I wish to have a nice and easy - not to be confused with light - workout that wouldn't take too long, would both stimulate and me energize me rather than satisfy me. You think it's possible? Let's see.
Workout
Warmup - some, stretching shoulders forward with the stick (very important for rack), twisting the forearm gently, relaxing the wrist against the floor, some L-flies and general shoulder moves/presses.
Overhead press
20 and some cleans
50 - 2 sets of some cleans and presses, starting in rack and lowering it and ending in rack again
70 for 5 - one press from rack, the 2x clean&two presses
70 for 6 - 5 from rack and one clean&press
83 for 5 - 3 from rack and two clean&presses. Technique got a little better.
Squat
83 for 10 - now even two sets, cuase I really wanna keep myself hungry... Perhaps we'll sate this hunger tomorrow.
I miss adding a RPotD on every post... lol.
Landing at Beatrice Hill, Adelaide River - Northern Territory, Australia, 1 January 1891
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment