Wednesday, March 26th - Deadlift 4 sets of 6 up to 258 - mini PR :D

 26.03.2025

Kind of an amazing day today. Nutrition decent, slept well, moderate amount (cause I had a lot yesterday). Dreams are super loud, popping out of my head like I'm reading a book; woke up thinking (about) just what I wanted, it was amazing. Thought of the training session too... It might be really, really good today. Let's see. Had one nice 35/420 and one similar 30/360 conventional. First one I brewed a little too long under a tiny low fire, the second I decided to just make a hot water pourover and shake... It feels super important to spread the ground in the water when I brew it, but it probably isn't that important.

Today's we'res doing setses of 6... Starting at 235, thinking of getting to 255. Shouldn't be too difficult, realistically. It's technically Session 19, but we're not sticking to percentages, we're baning it out loud American-style, enough of that Soviet/Bulgarian high volume high technique workedness - it's great, but I've done too much of that, for too many years, time to struggle harder. Well, I've been that thing for a while now, it hasn't started today 😁 I had seeds of that as far as December, I think. Not sure!

Doing a lot of writing/rewriting - I went back in time to an important moment and now I'm actually ADDING new content... I swear, I ought share more eventually.

Workout

Deadlift

20 for 20

70 for 10

123 for 8

163 for 6

203 for 6 - one partial overhand rep, 5 mixed grip

233 for 6

243 for 6

253 for 6 mini pr 😀

258 for 6 another mini pr 😁 Although I gotta admit I was taking some time in between my doubles of reps... But I also was doing a lot of mixed grip as well as REVERSE mixed grip! Today was honestly amazing.

Bent over rows

100 - 2 sets of 10 - a very interesting exercise I did here, cause I was heaving around to music, having fun, celebrating a successful workout - I just had to do something else, let out that residual impulse headbanging energy 😁 So, my skin wasn't feeling perfect, so I gripped this one in the middle, like on oldschool sumo, where there's no knurling - and I ALSO was doign a throw and catch, letting go over the bar, extending fingers and catching it in the air 😁 That was a lot of fun. And it was trule bent-over, cause it's a light weight - I was using my arms and lats. Let me tell you though, the fact that it was supposedly light didn't save me from massive liver pain - normal people usually get it from sprinting hard, liver colic, however you call it, it was really funny 😁 Also there was a funny moment today when I was putting on my belt and slapped testicle with it on accident, must have looked humorous from the outside 😂 Didn't hurt too much.

And I *do* have an established "rows" tag... And I also released chapters 1-8 of Marco - "Marco's Mysterious Mitten" I'm thinking, that could be it - with a great amount of effort I've been putting in em... Right now I'm re-doing chapter LV, which is at the end of tome 3 - makes you wonder. My chapters ended up elvolving to 30-90 pages long (with large font I admit, and breaks in between paragraphs, however you call, can't be bothered with all that editing nonsence, not that it doesn't matter but it doesn't matter enough to me...)

~~~Let me explain to you; somebody posted a 'comic', kind of a really bad one that dall-e generated and you couldn't really understand what it was about, the op had to go into comments and explain it. It was really bad, but it's getting hyped now cause of the new image generation product wave that google and openai and everyone else are releasing. The artist saw that post, read "I always wanted to make this comic but have no drawing skill. Thanks for bringing it to life ChatGPT.: from the OP and got angry - people are too damn lazy to try and express themselves. It's alright to be fascinated, it's not alright to shove yourself down the drain, you get me? So, he furiously drew this comics, intending to rag onto the OP, but ended up putting his own spin on it, cause his father's death still bothers him a lot and he thinks of him every day. Hope going away, coming back, going away the next - vicious cycle. So yeah, it's a genuine art, a pure showcase that you don't need to shove yourself down the drain if you wanna express yourself - you don't need a lot to TRY and DO something.... Even if the artist in question is torn on the matter ai art himself, this occasion sort puts him more into the 'doubters' camp. Cause people like throwing themselves away into the dusty corner instead of trying to do somethin...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR