March 10th - Easy singles in bench, decent low volume fatigued squat

 10.03.2025

Nice day. A little sick. Nutrition good, sleep moderate. Overcame sleepiness upon initial ocffee comsmutpoin and took a huge shit.... Fascination how I stopped being sllepy righ afetr. Also, again, terribly sorry - can't be arsed to fixed typos, hehe... 😁😁😁

Workout

Warmup - thorough, wrists and pecs in a pushup variation, gentle stretching

Bench

20 for 20

50 for 20 testing if I can drop the bar on my neck... Decided to put some random stuff there so I can actually do that

100 for 10 tested putting the bar on my neck in a weird forearm-tricep-abs exercise... I can be safe

120 for 5

150 for 2 sets of 1 - nice, all smooth. Doing singles with this is kinda easy, isn't it?

150 for 2 sets of 1 - very short break, second better

150 for 2 accidentally forgot I was doing singles, heh

150 for 1 smooth

50 - 2 sets of 15 explosive, second set narrow grip

A break

Squat

50 for 5

100 for 5

150 for 5

190 for 5 - nice, it wasn't easy, but the bar moved well; and I didn't need *excessive* effort, but I do feel drained and ecstatic (not in a good way). Hand shaki and all that, a little away. Hungry, sick, drained, cells getting emptied. Need something for my nose... But it is a seasonal PR! And they all were ATTG, albeing in my wraps; this time they've been uner and over, but soft against kneecap - a method of gentle wrapping. They were bothing me thing morning, my knees, as I rotated my foot once. Feelign a little frail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR