Saturday, March 29th - Bench 140 5x5, Squat 175x10

 29.03.2025

Difficult day. Strange thoughts. Solidifying my ideas about my plans... Please, dear reader, if you don't mind - please pray for me to successfully get my pay I was supposed to get. I've been wondering at some points if I'd go if I were to get manage to get it back, get all I'm supposed to get - and at some moments I agreed that even without it I'd go. Oh yeah, it can happen. I'm really hoping I could take care of some stuff this Monday. Could promise myself I'd get some hamburgers, no matter how pathetic it is to lure myself out the house this way, hehe. One way or another! I'm a pretty horrible procrastinator, as people say these days, a weird word that isn't quite fitting.

And also, my nutrition has been quite subpar. I had two bowls of disturbing soup I made yesterday. Too much salt, too much really random stuff. Very thick! Burns tongue with salt, dehydrates it. Still I had it. The fish I put in there had salt too. Not smart. I should have known better. I put so much salt in there it's as if I was gonna be making pasta. Never do that!

Workout

Warmup - long, pushup stretches, some stiffness on the right side

Bench press

20 and 70

100 for 10 stiffness a little easier but it's still here

120 for 5 a little better

140 for 2 sets of 5 - way harder than it should be. Poor nutrition is the culprit.

140 for 5 better, grip more normal, not as wide as the previous two

140 for 2 sets of 5 - good, glad it got better

Squat

70 and 120 for 10 - not feeling best in my hips, despite some warmup

150 for 10 better, kinda easy in fact, despite not the greatest cardio

175 for 10 lovely, feels good, not too difficult - only really hard for lungs and liver 😁 Might be a seasonal mini PR. Had wraps with my conventional under and above kneecap - two wraps under, two wraps above. Knees had no problems today. Been thinking about how great ten rep sets are for overall fitness - they always make me feel like stairs don't exist, heh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR