March 27th, Thursday - OHP sets of 5 up to 105, singles in PP, Squat medium light up to 183 for 5

 27.03.2025

Lovely day. Slept a little too long after that CNS drain, as to be expected. Had one 35/420 conventional - but this time it wasn't a pourover! I heated up the water halfway, got it all in the pot and raised it until it was jumping around, clumping into one big puck. That kinda tasted amazing, like crumbly old wood, if that makes sense, heh. Did the same thing with the 27 grams second coffee. It was good. Ate little, almost nothing - cause I had a decent, large one in the morning. A lot of wilted vegetables, even some potato.

Workout

Warmup - thorough, pressing the rubber band and stretching it with my rotator cuffs to the sides - really hard

Overhead press

20

50 - curiously, I ended up doing some presses and some HANG CLEANS... Peculiar. I'm pretty loose with it, like Stretch Armstong, not perfectly in control, i.e. flailing about... But it's cool that I sort of CAN do it now out of nowhere! Scapulae locked, cleaning with a different technique than I deadlift - so I do can explode past my knees... I don't have a perfect grasp of the technique, but I feel it, and it's better than before.

70 - same, I think I did about six reps of press and three reps of clean

90 for 5 a little messy, too stiff

98 for 5 better, a little more springy

100,5 for 5 - lovely, a great, powerful set

103 for 5 close to the previous one - i.e. very good

105,5 for 5 - lovely, springly, bendy; but a little harder than I wish it was

Push press

105,5 for 3 sets of 1 - lovely, great mobility on front rack, feels good

Squat

105,5 for 5

123 for 5

163 for 5

183 for 5 - lovely, feels good and easy... Something's brewing with the squat.

Unloaded plates. Feels good. Been writing a tiny bit, only one scene... Gotta do some more tonight. Watching Invincible season 3... I watched season 2 when I was in the concrete little box, hehe. Almost a year ago. Don't tell anyone, but I'm thinking of going back for Summer - if there's still opportunity and even if I don't get my remaining money... Peak experiences, that is what I am seeking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR