Monday, March 24th - Bench sets of 8, mini PR, medium Squat sets of 5

 24.03.2025

Nice day. Nutrition not very excessive, sleep a little weird but otherwise good - dreams just too vivid, always feeling on the verge of waking up.

Workout

Warmup - long, pushups stretches, getting wrist ready

Bench press

20 for 20

50

100 for 8

110 for 8 nothing too painful during bench itself

120 for 8 okay

130 for 8 better, but heavy

133 for 8

135 for 8 - might be a mini PR, but I definitely was bridging a lot on the final reps 😁 Not on the previous set though, that's good too. I had in mind 140 for 8 - well, I guess I'm close!

Squat

70 for 5

120 for 5 super creaky

I've done the thigh-squeezings and thigh rotations upstairs but I forgot my 'low bar back squat' type of stretch I like to do - did some of it

140 for 5 nice, wraps under and over - feeling better

160 for 5 okay

170 for 5 - lovely, doing the 'swingulum' with the weight shifting from heel to middle foot - in the hole - and back! All easy. Wraps are doing a good job for me... I was having a typical middle of the kneecap pain before my squat stretch and wraps.

Had a nice day today. Teaching, hanging out with family.

RPotD

Malus pumila (Domestic apple) Anna young fruit at Hawea Pl Olinda, Maui, Hawaii. January 17, 2014




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR