January 8th - Good DL, 240 for 5 sets of 4
08.01.2025
Deadlift session 10 - 5 sets of 4 with 80%. So 240 kgs... Should be okay, I think? Can't be sure, I admit. My day has been a little more weird, recovery-wise. Hey, at least coffee doesn't drive me crasy anymore. I had a conventional brew without overbrewing - 40 grams of beans, 440 grams of hot water, brought up to a boil very slightly, just as it started bubbling, then off.
Coffee has been often making me sleepy instead of exciting me. Today wasn't an exception; I felt it has something to do with opening blood pathways in my brain. I laid down for a while, suffering from stomach turbulence; eventually, I got over it with proper procedures and stopped being sleepy. I really want to fix my sleep to make it more normal, even if that will bring back some CNS strain.
Workout
Warmup - actually doing some warmup for DL! Rubber band - thigh rotations and step-outs to the side
Deadlift
20 for 20
70 for 12
120 for 10
160 for 5
200 for 1 quarter rep overhand and 4 straps - can't afford to strain it today, I'm afraid, it's not in a good shape, not tissue nor muscle.
I had one lemon yesterday, bit of it with tea. It was a real mistake, I've been having serious acid reflux at night (morning) and now. Now it's less serious, but it was the reflux that broke my sleep. Minimalize lemons to one slice per day if you're me!
240,5 for 4 very good. Had to take a break to turn on the player cause I put it in the wrong pocket, that was a little silly. Otherwise good pace and acceleration.
240,5 for 4 very nice, much better. All reps at a quick pace, middle belt, very little breathing loss after it. Well, if the set is fast, it's not as hard for your cardio. Acid reflux is present but under control...
240,5 for 4 - three fast-paced reps with middle loose belt; I pretty much didn't breathe out, which possibly led to my back bucking a tiny bit on the third as I exhaled involuntarily; it was lovely. 4th rep - put the belt on high and really loaded my thighs against my belly with the air.
240,5 for 4 - good, just a good set, all high belt
240,5 for 4 - lovely, first three reps with a mid loose belt, 4th with a high belt - after mid belt it's not quite as easy to activate the belly bounce heh
RPotD
Photograph of Tepee Lake Fire Lookout Tower

Comments
Post a Comment