January 15th - Nice DL 248 for 4 sets of 3
15.01.2025
Nice day. Yesterday was pretty tiring. Finally done some walking and dealt with some stuff, didn't get much sleep. I had some annoying problems with my PC and my various VPNs misbehaving and interacting poorly with GTAV. I've been playing GTAV way too much, a lot of fun.
Today I woke up and found those issues fixed. Thank God! Had some mildly disturbing dreams, otherwise nice. Slept well, ate somewhat decently.
Today we got a big ass deadlift. Session 11 - 4 sets of 3 with 82,5%. I still need some time. 247-250, about that. Should be easy.
Workout
Deadlift
20 for 20
70 for 15
123 for 8
163 for 5
203 for 3
233 for 3
248 for 3 - decent, smooth, albeit not quite velocious; loose middle belt.
248 for 3 okay, a little better but it was harder to collect myself. Belt a tiny bit tighter, middle
248 for 3 okay, high belt, took too long a break and took too long listening to a song for it to get to a fast part, but otherwise nice. High belt, smooth and controlled, slower than I wish it was but otherwise I feel powerful and capable. Starting too feel nice finally, been waiting for it since yesterday.
248 for 3 - lovely, feeling in control today. This one moved a little faster than the previous one, I think. Didn't record, I admit. If I'm ever gonna go 'there' again I'd like to invest in a proper bodycam - for memories, also so that can confirm if I'm supposed to be getting paid for 'extra' stuff when I do that stuff. I kinda want the war to end asap, I admit. Doesn't matter. I want things to go back to the way they were, at least in terms of what it was like for me. But it can't happen, obviously. Bad guys need to understand how and why they were wrong.
This deadlift felt like I didn't do enough. Not very fatiguing at all, desprite the difficulty. Frontal lobes pleasantly flooded with endorphins.
Comments
Post a Comment