January 1st - Deadlift 210 4 sets of 8
30.12.2024
Light upstairs workout - rubber lat pulls with one arm and torso twists, 6 kg dumbbell curls and flys. I should bring back full range flys - I've gotten way too weak at them!
01.01.2025
Nice day. Sleep has been okay, CNS decent. I'm gonna deadlift today. I was gonna do it yesterday, but the realization that it was Tuesday made me fall asleep in the evening instead, despite having a 1 to 9 conventional - also, I fixed my little scale, apparently it just needed new batteries after all. Funny, because I remember putting in fresh batteries before.
Anyway, let's look up the plan... Deadlift session 9 - 4 sets of 8 with 70%. Man, I feel like I just had a session with 8 rep sets! Hehe. No, it's been a while, but the 8 repper day was the memorable one.
Workout
Deadlift
20 for 20
70 for 12
120 for 8
160 for 8 overhand, break here
210 for 8 - not bad, first two reps turned out kinda lame with mixed grip, then decent pace with straps
210 for 8 much better, straps, high belt. The blood pressure isn't staying on sadly, something is off, something makes the blood flow away from the muscle.
210 for 8 very good, really fast, I even felt like I didn't run out of oxygen, but of course it came later. The blood pressure is feeling better. January is always that one hyper-relaxed month.
210 for 8 nice. Middle belt, it ended up very loose, I had to take a pause to tighten it most of the way through the set.
That's about it. Tomorrow we'll have something else...
Comments
Post a Comment