December 26th - OHP and PP
26.12.2024
Yesterday was pretty amazing. I ended up sleeping all day today, pleasant dreams. Nutrition decent, energy not too low. I feel like I straight up *need* to work out today.
OHP session 15 it is supposed to be. 4 sets of 3 with 82,5%. So around 110. Hmm. Doable? Perhaps. And I think I could do the usual thing - cut the volume slightly to make up for it with PP. My PP needs a lot of attention, a lot more than bench does.
Workout
Warmup - some, PWC pipe presses and L-flys
Overhead press
20 for 20
50 for 10
70 for 8
90 for 5
100 for 3
110 for 3 not bad
110 for 3 difficult, had to overcome superstition
110 for 3 decent
Push press
70 for 3
80 for 3
90 for 3
100 for 3
113 for 3
123 for 1
Overall, PP was decent. Pushing not perfect, control over bar not perfect, but the impulse in push os present and I'm using my arms properly.
On the last set I kinda kicked into my right hip. It felt strained. That's why I need to do partial squats. But I did not have enough time for it today.
Overall happy, feeling calm and in control.
Comments
Post a Comment