19.12.2024
OHP session 14 today. 5 sets of 4 with 80% and a strict single with 82,5%. The working weight for OHP will be around 108. PP around 125... Will that be too much? Probably not. I feel much better today.
It's kinda late - past midnight, in fact. But still, I think I can have a nice one.
***
Okay. after some thinking I decided that it's not the right way to go about it and I'm gonna have a light one instead. A really light one. But it'll also help me alleviate soreness from yesterday (moderate).
Workout
Lat rubber pulls
3 sets of 20 - medium. Lats are pretty decently blasted after yesterday, mostly thanks to weird uneven grips hehe.
Tricep extension from behind head, 2 springs (very light)
Supersetted with wall pushups
3 sets of 50 (in each) - surprisingly hard for tricep today
Watching and listening to Yale psychology course while doing this... Tricep and pecs decently pumped. I am pretty sure I NEED more upstairs workouts... That will give me better recovery.
Calf raises - 3 sets of 75 - burning. Need to bring back everything... Before I eventually end up focusing on the garage again.
There are positions in which calf raises are much more difficult to do. Such as keeping legs straight, toes outside and not focusing on lifting up your whole body but rather flexing calves into the body, with the whole body being kinda like a spring rather than a stiff weight... That's what I ended up doing today. Interesting, but not a form of an exercise conducive to specific kinds of lifting.
My calves calfs calfes have grown astoundingly huge, making me look like some kind of weird animal. In fact, I'm gonna go downstairs and measure them, especially since I was going downstairs anyway...
It's only 46 cms, much to my surprise! And the right one is mere 45 at most.
Horseman stance (2 sets), thigh squeezes 2 sets, thigh outward rotations with thick rubber 2 sets. Squats in front of the windowsill - 2 sets
Comments
Post a Comment