December 18th - Deadlift 240 4 sets of 4

 18.12.2024

You know, I've been feeling weird. Hard to get out of the house, hard to change my sleeping schedule. I'm used to sleeping during the day, simple as that. Hey, I do stuff in the morning to, when other people need me and stuff like that, although I am usually tired by that time. Yesterday I was supposed to go somewhere and finally start dealing with some of those clerical mistakes that are my problem despite not me making those mistakes. But I was feeling inflamed in my brain, for the lack of the better expression, I was tense, anticipating, unable to sleep until I decided I wasn't gonna go anywhere since I don't feel so great. Curious, isn't it? Overall it's not a big deal, because, well, it's simply not urgent. But it bothers me. I wanna be able to wake up somewhat earlier in the day but I seem to be unable to. I can't just make a choice to go to bed and fall asleep at a certain time. I can make a choice to go bed earlier than what I'm used to though. Also, I feel like melatonin in pills, it's just not the greatest idea the way I use it most of the time. I feel like it stays in my system at a wrong time. May wanna have a designated time to take it, right? Not sure. I'll try my best to go to bed as early as I can today. Well, I've been having some other issues too, you know. A little messy. Thankfully, through all of that a realization of overall calm and happiness shines through - especially compared to 2023.

Nutrition has been good. Sleep decent. Had one conventional large brew, once ground. It ended up making me feel sleepy. Tastes really mediocre, both powdery and watery somehow.

Workout

Deadlift

20 and 70 for 10

120 for 8

160 for 5 overhand fingertip grip

190 for 4 - alternative mixed grip (right hand underhand)

210 for 4 - same for first three reps, normal mixed grip on 4th rep

240,5 for 4 - kinda too slow, taking long breaks between each rep for some reason (like the previous set, I admit). Maybe it's because I did the very unusual alternate mixed grip again - two reps with right hand underhand (1st and 3rd rep), and 2nd and 4th with the normal mixed grip, with pronated right hand. The first three reps were kinda slow but also easy, the final one was good and fast

240,5 for 4 good. 3 reps with normal mixed grip, really fast. Had to pause due to a lot of skin pain xD 4th rep with straps. That was after a really long too I admit. It's all taking a lot of time, and I'm alright with that.

240,5 for 4 not bad. First rep with supine mixed grip (let's just call it that); skin pain + very uneven, three decent reps with straps

240,5 for 4 alright. It ended up a little weird again - first two reps mixed grip high belt (1st rep right supine mixed grip); the last two reps with middle-loose belt and straps. It felt good. My skin hurted, my left forearm was losing sensitivity after second rep, but overall it's good. I just gotta remember to take care of skin ideally. I still remember how I used to have constantly cracked skin on my finger, that was painful. It healed back in March... Yes, back then, when I had no posts at all, hehe. I took the jar with the fish oil, hoping that that was the thing that helped me. Ever since then I've been having it somewhat regularly. That costs a lot of money at the pharmacy you know... Makes me wanna go back so I can grab more, hehe.

Decided to tag this post with 'grip' cause of how much I've been doing it today, and with alternative mixed grip too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR