December 2nd, Monday - Light bench and squat

 01.12.2024

Plans for today's activity: very light tricep pump, curls and lats, neck. On Monday we shall do Bench and Squat again, and heavier tricep pump.

02.12.2024

Didn't happen, fell asleep early yesterday. I wanted to do something, something that was an 'activity', but my body needed rest. Similar situation today. Today we're doing bench and squat. We'll be doing bench for 5s, not very high volume. It'll take some time.

Workout

Warmup - some, upper body

Bench

20 - 40 - 70 - 90

120 - 2 sets of 5 - okay, feels alright, pecs are not tearing so far

120 for 2 sets of 5 - great, got some pump here by the end. Could I have done all these sets in a one set? No today, but in theory - I think it's possible, perhaps even soon... 120 for 20 reps? All I need is tough resilient bouncy tissue in my pecs.

Squat

20 - 50 - 100 - 120 - 140 for 5

Squat felt great today. Thank God! Hallelujah! There was minimal discomfort in my hip, but nowhere else! Keeping the volume moderate, since DL is in priority. After I get my DL I'll work a lot more on squat alongside PP.

Squat - rack, quarter squat

100 for 10 feels decent

100 for 20 okay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR