November 7th - Squat and bench

 07.11.2024

Nice day. Slept well, nutrition mediocre. Properly blasted after yesterday, since my dl muscles were all untrained, hehe. Next week is going to be very different, hopefully... I had so many nice dreams but forgot most of it. Generally nice, no disturbing moments. Today I'm hoping to do some squat and bench.

Workout

Warmup - some

Squat

20 - 70 - was surprised to realize I started with 70

100 for 2 sets of 5

110 for 2 sets of 5

That's it. My side almost doesn't bother me...

Bench

20 - 50 - 70

90 for 10

95 for 10

95 for 20

That's it. Feels good. No lasting repercussions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR