November 6th - Bringing back DL

 06.11.2025

Lovely day. Sleep uneven, this workout is gonna happen real late. Good okay. Been force-eating fruits and veggie, needs that NO2 or whatever. Feeling angry, but that anger is kinda under a blanket. I've been feeling just a little bit like I wanna kick shit around but it's so much easier to not do this than on other days. I'm a fcuking bomb and I don't give a shit, hehe. Piss on me the best you can, you ain't gonna wet my gunpowder. Kick at me, chop at me with shovels til an errant spark lights my fuse, hehe. I'll blow the fuck up and tear you into pieces, bleed, lie down and bleed and forget yourself. You are done and I have always been done.

Anyways, I'm finishing my second conventional brew. It's a curious physiological thing, pre-deadlift anger. And today I'm thinking of doing 4 sets of 5 with appropriate weight. Pray for me, for real! I don't wanna get more hurt.

Writing, very slowly... Gonna write more later. Gosh, I so wanna deadlift.

Workout

Warmup - just a tiny bit

Deadlift

20 - 70 - 123

163 for 5 overhand

193 for 5 straps - well, Thank God, there is no side pain so far. What I am experiencing is my ribs clashing against one another, hehe. I guess I gotta learn not to overbrace at this point, cause I think I ended up learning to overbrace, which didn't use to be the case before I left.

193 for 5 okay! Nice enough. The energy is lacking, but it's all easy enough.

Important IDEA that I came up with here - I used mixed grip and put my hands evenly, BUT I gripped my left (underhand) with calluses - i.e. deeper, while I gripped my right with the fingertips - i.e. without calluses. I think it's working right! I always preferred strapless DL, proving that I can do it better last November. Did I mention that my 'gym pr' was done without any straps? Oh yeah.

193 for 5 okay, trying to do it without inhaling a lot of air... I got a cool idea for the next set

193 for 5 nice, easiest set of them all. It'll all be much better next week. Did this one with the described mixed grip and high belt. It seems to load erectors on the left side with that type of setup. Really tired mentally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR