November 2nd - Squat and bench, rehab

 02.11.2024

Nice day. Slept way too much, felt way too good, too undisturbed. I've been successfully shifting my sleeping schedule back to more normal, simply by taking melatonin earlier. Today it shifted back somehow, all that energy pulsing, not having coffee yesterday, all so weird, but not bad. Been off, been feeling off but not in a bad way, like I'm trying to walk on top of a sideways slope, it's not bad but it's weird. The dreams I saw, they had the usual phenomenon, they both felt nice and were disturbing, curious. Also I had a little hallucination, if you will, well, not really - I saw something in my dream which I believed to be true (received a message on my phone), something that someone usually sends me but the fact that they sent it at the wrong time felt awkward, so I woke up and checked it all and apparently I dreamt it up. I blame the weather, hehe. I've been feeling so good physically, so loose, so lazy, so undisturbed, it feels so weird. I gotta work out and it's pretty late... But not that late. I worked today. I've been wanting to get back to writing, to continuing the story, cause it's been just a tiny bit stagnant, cause I've been thinking about how it's good to take breaks sometimes. I have curious algorithms...

Well, I'm doing it. I had two conventional bitter brews, ethiopian ones.

It's overwhelming, that feeling... Even taste became different. What's going on?

Workout

Warmup - putting on a very specific outfit. This time we're wearing tights and shorts, as well as a pair of socks on each foot. A lot of lower body stuff - squat variations, and stick stretches for shoulders. Hips (mostly right one) hurt at first, but then it got nicely warmed up.

Squat

20

50 for 10

73 for 5

103 for 5 - sadly, I have to report that pain isn't gone. But the fact of if being gone while I'm not squatting is still an improvement. So, I'm looking forward to Wednesday. I need better hydration as well.

103 for 5 okay

103 for 5 better, doing a bit of a shrimp technique - balling up my torso some more so that the front isn't as stretched but has an opportunity to flex... One more set to see what's going on.

103 for 5 alright, no pain! The belt is really digging into flesh from above, and it is admittedly just a heavy weight somehow for me, or at least it felt like it, but the fact that there's no pain is great.

Bench - cutting the range just a little

20 for a lot

53 for 20 - no pain in pecs, great! Minimal discomfort in the right wrist today - but nothing in left wrist!

73 for 20 nice, kinda hard... Forgot to mention I barely ate anything since yesterday. It happens.

83 for 2 sets of 20 nice

BTN press - 20 kgs for 2 sets

Wrist curls/extensions superset - 1 set with 2 kg dbs

6 kg dbs - 3 set of 50 reps - pretty tough, strong pump. 50 reps is a better number for tiny exercises like this.

Torso crunches while leaning against the wall - 3 sets and some more just standing up - kind of a mobility exercise, looks like a lockout of the rounded back deadlift, which, mind you, can be a nice accessory exercise that I probably should implement eventually... The side hurted at first, but then got better. I think this part of my body just barely gets any bloodflow when I'm standing up... You know, if I could learn to do Konstantinov or Peoples-style deadlift it'd be pretty radical... I always assumed you need to be unique to do that and never pondered if I can be unique in that regard. And do you even have to be?

I've been forgetting to apply grip tag to the days when I did grip... Hmm. There's only really one day. I really wanna get back to proper heavy lifting... Let's hope I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR