October 31st - Some lats
31.10.2024
Weird day, nice but weird. All too nostalgic, emotions that I haven't felt in decades... Yes, emotions! Remember how I wrote about how my emotions transformed, became different? I don't know what changed, but today I'm sort feeling like a kid. Things restructure themselves. I can't help but make an assumption it's got to do something with my rhinitis and climate. Well, obviously it's not caused by it, but it's somehow connected. It's all here. I'm about ten years younger... Weird. Sharp like a shard of glass, hehehe.
Weird time, weird feelings... Had one conventional, Ethiopian arabica, Jardin, I told you about it. It's not bad, darker, more like chocolate... Also light roast. I didn't feel great from it, but I feel decent, above decent, high energy. Jerking around, activated CNS.
All distracted today, bursts of energy, then I have to lie down. Had a cup o' moka. Hmm, seeing how it's so intense it turned out nicer... There are so many things I forget. That's why I've been feeling like I wanna buy robusta, remind myself of what it's like...
Workout
Lat pulls, 5 string expander, one arm - 2 sets of 20+ per hand
Floor supported ring pullups
2 sets of 8 very light, most weight on the floor cause it's warmup still.
Pullups, underhand (chinups)
2 sets of 10 - pecs nicely pumped... curious.
It got late, that other energy swing came and I just had to lie down.
Comments
Post a Comment