September 18th, Wednesday - Deadlift 4 sets of 3, up to 250

 18.09.2024

Nice day. Slept well, nutrition normal. Deadlift Session 4 today. 4 sets of 3 with 82,5%. Hmm. Thinking 240-250. Yeah, it's a workout I've done at least three times before. Oh well! Gotta make it better.

Writing. I think I'm switching back to conventional coffee in a pot as my primary preferred method of doing coffee. As much as I like Moka I believe the taste is worse (well, different) and the amount of caffeine is lesser. Yeah, moka has less coffee in general. I believe, however, that Moka is much better with dark roasts, since the brewing time is so short. But I have been preferring light roasts for a while now. I wanted to have a cold brew for today but forgot about. No biggie.

Writing. Thorough, slow. I ended up postponing til Wednesday - today - cause it's Wednesday in the book. The book is fricked up, there's a lot of nasty stuff that tells wayyy too much about me and my evolving psyche. Oh well. At least it's genuine, however genuine my "writing style" can be. Sometimes I put in a lot and sometimes I just play with various LLMs helping me put my ideas into overdrawn passages. That's the future, baby. I have to deal with shame of using LLMs for my writing. Well, at least I'm a real musician and a songwriter. Or have been one (not cause I became unreal but cause I got too lazy and don't work on any songs atm). I want to make a hooligan-ish anti-establishment-esque album. Only -esque though, cause it's all jokes and pranks. No real politics in my music! Just jokes, and I think I mean it. And history and patriotism do not count as politics, so sod off with that assumption, hehe.

Workout

Warmup - fairly minimal, just making sure I don't immediately strain my hams. Also some light gripper work to warm up my hands and fingers, soften the tissue. It's been concerning me a little bit.

Deadlift

20 for 10

70 for 8

120 for 5

160 for 5 trying to do the right kind of overhand, grabbing with the base of each finger (i.e. calluses) and not just fingertips. Got a back pump... That's not very good news, I'm afraid. Need to chill for a while.

200 for 3 overhand, all three reps - the third one was the most solid one, I even held it in the top position! Of course, I took breaks, it's not fast reps. Listening to Lord Of Steel, my favorite album - mostly because of memories, I admit.

243 for 3 - not bad, but still kinda difficult, strain-wise

245,5 for 3

248 for 3 nice, kinda easy even

250 for 3 - alright, not too difficult. I took a little too long before starting cause I was waiting for the song to start, hehe.

Thank God for today! Hallelujah forever.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR