Deadlift Session 3
11.09.2024
Feeling decent, nice even, although kind of compressed, no energy peaks. Very decent nutrition. Sleep above average, feeling calm. Deadlift. Ordered groceries yesterday but then realized I forgot coffee, even though I started with it. Ordered coffee. It's actually so much cheaper to order it. Watched "Natural Born Killers" movie last night. I had it in my "to watch list" for a long time. Nice move, but too much camera angling and shaking, just saying. Message a little confusing, but that's realistic in a way. Kind of a fantasy movie, let's be real. It does make you want to live, sort of.
Workout Deadlift Session 3
Deadlift
20
70 for 8
120 for 5 - kinda difficult, too relaxed, not fully recovered. But I know better than to judge the workout just by warmup.
160 for 5 overhand
200 for 5 - one kind of okay rep overhand, 4 with straps
230 for 5 - not too bad, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Put the belt on high, pressure in unusual places in body - like my throat and ears rather than my eyes for some reason
230 for 5 okay
230 for 5 okay, this time belt on midsection, even a little lower than usual, I put it on tight and found myself widening my grip and my stance with every rep. Also my right pec was cramping up on the lockout
230 for 5 - difficult, but once again, it's more because of the strain rather than effort. I.e. it's not *too* heavy - but all those other systems are not yet adjusted. High belt, not great pacing but decent movement speed. I recommend always setting a timer for rest between sets, else you might be too late.
230 for 5 - lovely. first rep the barbell pretty much jumped off the floor cause I used my legs more - stepped away a little, sharper knee angle, thighs and toes rotated outside
Coffee review - the amount of mosquitoes I killed is pretty astonishing. I feel like I got +1 in AGI hehe. Entomologist perk! Soon enough it'll be Tribal Wisdom when I stop feeling their bites. Poetti Legenda Oro. Nice, I've bough pure Arabica and it's good. I liked the medium roast Columbian I had, but this one is a little better. I bought the bag of the other coffee too, Jardin pure arabica as well.

.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment