September 9th, Monday - Pressing

 09.09.2024

Nice day. It's been a few days without melatonin, but sleep hasn't changed. Gonna do some lightened - but only slightly lightened - OHP and bench today. And OHP is going to be in priority, volume-wise.

OHP session 5. Sets of 8 with 67,5%. Hmm. So we're gonna just do 80 and 110 in OHP and bench. And it'll be super easy. Okay then.

Workout

Warmup - fairly thorough, but not very long

Overhead press

20 - 50

70 for 8 feeling awkward

80 for 8 kinda hard because of how light it is - the more light it is the less effort I put it, the harder it is to move the bar! Hilarious humanity.

80 for 8 a little better

80 for 8 super easy, listening to Motorhead, pumped them out like an empty bar

80 for 8 even easier, even though player died. So easy I didn't even have to inhale during the set, only exhaled on reps 6 and 8 xD

Bench press

20 - 50 - 70 - I gotta tell you, squat loads up my pecs cause I have to keep em so stretched all the time.

110 for 10 okay

Alchestbreach uploaded the second half of his 67 Graves From Now videos. Giga hype!

110 for 10 much better, shooting it up again cause I recharded the playehehe. Pecs a little too tight still

110 for 10 lovely, shooting up again like a slingshot. BUt now like a bouncy cause, cause I haven't been eating enough :( Also, important tidbit - you gotta unrack with your elbows forward!

110 for 10 lovely, easy. but not as easy as earlier sets. My brother made some kind of cheesy pasta and left some for me, what a good kid. I wish I never had to eat and could just survive on tea and coffee, lol. I'm not eating it right now, even though I barely had anything yesterday I just don't have that much appetite immediately after a workout. I was super hyped to play New Vegas last night, but I got so tired too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR