August 23rd, Friday - OHP, Bench, screenshot galore

 23.08.2024

My life is actually pretty amazing. There's like, so much stuff - awesome stuff - in it. Stuff that happened, that is happening, that will be happening. Just gotta appreciate it.

Enjoying writing, enjoying coffee - two mokas, one small conventional. Almost started to lose my shit again, but Thank God, it's all okay, in between the lines of propriety. Just a lot of loud excited monologues.

Workout

Warmup - some, upper and lower body

Overhead press

20 for 20

50 for 10

70 for 8 nice and easy, but I do find myself cheating a lot automatically, using my pecs. that was the quick warmup

90 for 6 lovely

100 for 4 - had a couple mistakes. First I unracked the bar a little unevenly, stepping out too wide and I had to put it back and take a break. On second attempt I uncacked it properly, but ended up staying in a super narrow foot stance, thus putting a lot of unnecessary strain on my mid-back rather than my hips. I did 4 reps pretty easily, but I felt unsure after the 4th and I didn't even attempt the 5th, figuring it's better no to spend excessive energy on a faulty rep.\

Damn, I wanna SCREEEEAM, like in a good way lol. Enjoying some Entombed, reminiscing on the past. Takes some effort not to headbang myself into brain damage!

100 for 5 better, finally. It's not bad, but I sort of lost the groove. I gotta get it back, get the movement, get the springiness back.

The player lost charge... I thought it had enough, judging by the bars, but I was wrong, confirming my experience with it. I miss my Walkman! Or whatever Sony product it was, serving diligently for ten years.

100 for 4 - not bad, but ended up in the same situation as on the first set with a 100. I guess it just is too heavy after all.

95 for 5 better, actually amazing, going back to normal technique. Woe is me, forgetting techniques and rediscovering them all the time! Hehe.

Bench press - wide grip

20 - 50 - 70

100 for 8 too light

110 for 8 lovely, just perfect, feeling my pecs

110 for 15 - mostly half-reps, I admit, I just wanted to do it, to feel it. I was kinda hoping to do 21 hehe 😁 That would have been a PR.

Congratulate me, as I thank You for your prayers - I managed to finish this workout before midnight again! And I also did my one Duolingo lesson (german) right before the final set.

Now it's 1:01, and I am overwhelmed with a desire to play FNV and start Dead Money! I wanna get that BAR and feel all that survival horror for the fourth or fifth time in the last ten years! (Since I first played the DLCs in 2014 I think)

In fact, here are some screenshots I've been making with my two separate archetypal characters

Henry and random mercenaries. With him, I played through New Vegas bounties I and alternative timeline New Vegas killer, while with Marco I seem to be taking a break


Winchester 1895 mod actually exists


Marco amidst constant facial renovations


Henry with the gun again - funny how it's not Henry rifle, right?


I think I liked something about this line... It's been a really memorable one, for years now


Henry finally swindling the Legion for Lucky shades


After doing a normal run through Freeside with Henry I forgot to speak to one of the Kings so he'd allow me free water on Marco, Veronica ended up giving Freeside socialized water and giving Marco a Smiling Troublemaker reputation



That funny challenge restored by JSawyer. Reference to that one game that we really should be playing in 2024

And the BMP screenshots from the game folder... I think you use a different button to make them?

Funny quote


That moment when I finally got the axe again and decided to buy fitting armor (but actually I lost that save accidentally and didn't end up buying it)(It's JSawyer's uncut Commando Armor that gives sneak as opposed to removing it, compared to other heavy armors)


Another memorable quote, very recent. I'm playing with the idea of rescuing Benny after I do all the silly stuff while there's peace between me and Legion on my current playthrough. And I also installed another mod with restored content where you can meet him in the Mojave after this - just to finish his canon character arc and not let Chandler's voice lines go to waste


I liked the town quest a lot I even recorded it very casually that day. It's pure gameplay, a memory


RPotD - in the start, to serve as a thumbnail xD (Giant Rat Meat, the one you just have to throw away cause you can't cook it in my version of JSawyer ultimate mod)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR