August 31st, Saturday - Squat
30.08.2024
I kinda wanna work out today too. Had one cup of instant coffee. Yesterday I was busy very late, i.e. late into today, so I fell asleep late. But I had a great sleep. And I look decent too, if you can judge your ability-based shape on how you look. I don't look my greatest, but close. Pecs decent. Always had a reason not to train them. Mostly injury. Upper and lower pec separating, kinda like that one wrestler guy's pecs. But now they've grown back.
Not really a workout in the end, but sort of an activity - one arm rubber pulls, spring chest expander pulls and curls. Curls both with raised elbow - 1 set and two sets on the floor, conventional. Pulls were 5 springs and curls 3 springs, allowing for some pronation.
Curls with 6 kg dumbbells, completely flush against the wall including elbows - it is, in fact, difficult when it's this strict! 4 sets.
31.08.2024
Nice day. Head jumbled from coffee. Sleep almost good, but not enough. That's one of the things that makes me wait until midnight. Try to get some of my energy back.
Workout
Warmup - thorough, mostly lower body
Squat
20
50 for 6
100 for 6
140 for 6 very nice and easy, but knees a little fragile
160 for 6 okay, wraps underknee
170 for 6 decided to put on more weight. All nice and easy, but man, do my eyes bulge
175 for 6 nice, but ended up kinda heavy. I seriously felt like I shit myself, but thankfully, it was just a very warm fart. Also, I might have tightened the belt a little too much.
175 for 6 nice, a little better. Listening to Manowar for the first time in a while!
Overhead press
50 - 3 sets of 8 - keeping up the energy just a little
Pushups
1 sets of 15
Nice workout. You know, I keep hoping to switch to a more daytime schedule. Well, it'll be easier next week.
Also I've been playing FNV with JSawyer mod. It's got the same problem as FO4 with Survival - by lvl20 you're just too powerful for *anything*. Also, he should have lowered the level cap by 10 rather than 15, I dunno. There's a better way to rebalance things now... Well, maybe not better, but something that someone like me would enjoy more. That's the whole point of these games though - you're supposed to marvel at how powerful you've become and take on the impossible challenges like deathclaws now. It's fun this way! But you still want it to be difficult somehow.

Comments
Post a Comment