August 14th - Deadlift 230 4 sets of 3

 14.08.2024

Nice day. Slept late, couldn't help myself. Nutrition medium.

Workout

Warmup - a tiny bit

Deadlift

20 for 10

70 for 8

120 for 5 serious leg pain, just from effort-strained muscle. It's different from lactic acid. Very similar to cramping.

160 for 5

200 for 3 mixed grip. First I attempted to do overhand, but could only get off the floor a little.

230 for 3 decent, medium-hard, can't really stop myself from dropping the weight. Mixed grip, no straps!

230 for 3 alright, sort of easier, but I feel my left ribs clashing against muscle, so I think I may wanna use straps to even out my sides a little better.

230 for 3 - not bad, some unevenness still. I experimented with the suppression by adding a layer of those new red tiles on top of the doormats. That might be making it excessively tall, it felt so. The reps were pretty slow. Left ring finger callus is starting to come off as well...

230 for 3 lovely. I removed the doormats, increasing hte range. It felt great. I did three reps very easily, looking strnagely thin on camera, and racked the bar.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR